WASHINGTON D.C. - The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Institute for Welcoming Resources, Keshet, COLAGE and Family Equity Council released a curriculum designed to help Jewish congregations support and embrace LGBT members of their families. Read More
- First-Of-Its-Kind LGBT Jewish Curriculum
- Worship Songwriter Vicky Beeching Comes Out As Gay
- 100-year-old Ohio Church Installs Gay Pastor
- Award-Winning Documentary Considers Mormon Trans Woman's Tale Of Transition
- New Report Exposes Deceptive Religious Right Strategy Targeting LGBT Equality
- Lutherans Embrace LGBT Community With 'Reconciling In Christ'
- Clergy Come Out In Support Of Michigan Same Sex Couples
- Leaping Over The Boundaries Of Traditional Marriage
- New LGBT-Affirming Congregation comes to Southeast Michigan
- Abrams Lost Her Church, But Has Found Her Calling
- Three Gay Holocaust Survivors Remember
- Ordinary Catholic: A View From The Pew
- Integrity, Truth Telling Inspire Priest's Coming Out
- MCC Windsor Celebrates 25 Years Of Service
- Gay and Christian - not an oxymoron
- No church? No problem.
A study published in the journal The Lancet HIV reports that there is a significant disparity in HIV prevalence between black and white men who have sex with men. The study was published on Nov. 18 and found a startling 32 percent prevalence rate for black men who have sex with men, compared with only eight percent for white men who have sex with men.View More World AIDS Day
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!