WASHINGTON D.C. - The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Institute for Welcoming Resources, Keshet, COLAGE and Family Equity Council released a curriculum designed to help Jewish congregations support and embrace LGBT members of their families. Read More
- First-Of-Its-Kind LGBT Jewish Curriculum
- Worship Songwriter Vicky Beeching Comes Out As Gay
- 100-year-old Ohio Church Installs Gay Pastor
- Award-Winning Documentary Considers Mormon Trans Woman's Tale Of Transition
- New Report Exposes Deceptive Religious Right Strategy Targeting LGBT Equality
- Lutherans Embrace LGBT Community With 'Reconciling In Christ'
- Clergy Come Out In Support Of Michigan Same Sex Couples
- Leaping Over The Boundaries Of Traditional Marriage
- New LGBT-Affirming Congregation comes to Southeast Michigan
- Abrams Lost Her Church, But Has Found Her Calling
- Three Gay Holocaust Survivors Remember
- Ordinary Catholic: A View From The Pew
- Integrity, Truth Telling Inspire Priest's Coming Out
- MCC Windsor Celebrates 25 Years Of Service
- Gay and Christian - not an oxymoron
- No church? No problem.
CHELSEA - Following a path that has taken her from working in civil rights in the big metropolis of New York City to owning dozens of sheep, chickens, pigs and other rowdy farm animals, Angie Martell seeks a full life of balance and tranquility.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!