Arts & Entertainment
Left: University of Pennsylvania law professor Tobias Barrington Wolff. Right: Jay Michaelson, Ph.D., visiting scholar at Brown University.
By Chuck Colbert
Within in a few short years, legal same-sex marriage has arrived in 19 states and the District of Columbia. The armed forces' "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy and federal law, which barred openly gay military service, has been repealed. And for all the Religious Right and social conservatives' efforts to block such progress, equal rights for LGBTs, it would appear, are advancing in significant ways. Read More
- New Report Exposes Deceptive Religious Right Strategy Targeting LGBT Equality
- Lutherans Embrace LGBT Community With 'Reconciling In Christ'
- Clergy Come Out In Support Of Michigan Same Sex Couples
- Leaping Over The Boundaries Of Traditional Marriage
- New LGBT-Affirming Congregation comes to Southeast Michigan
- Abrams Lost Her Church, But Has Found Her Calling
- Three Gay Holocaust Survivors Remember
- Ordinary Catholic: A View From The Pew
- Integrity, Truth Telling Inspire Priest's Coming Out
- MCC Windsor Celebrates 25 Years Of Service
- Gay and Christian - not an oxymoron
- No church? No problem.
- Pride Guide
- World AIDS Day
- Holiday Gift Guide
- Health and Wellness
- Pride Source Votes