Michigan for Marriage is currently planning events across the state to be held on URL Decision Day http:action.marriagemi.orgpagesSCOTUSDday this month. The day the Supreme Court rules on marriage will be historic. Read More
- Decision Day: When The Supreme Court Rules
- A Different Kind Of Catholic Church
- LGBT-Inclusive Spring Worship Events
- Rev. Ric Beattie Takes The Helm Of Unity Royal Oak
- First-Of-Its-Kind LGBT Jewish Curriculum
- Worship Songwriter Vicky Beeching Comes Out As Gay
- 100-year-old Ohio Church Installs Gay Pastor
- Award-Winning Documentary Considers Mormon Trans Woman's Tale Of Transition
- New Report Exposes Deceptive Religious Right Strategy Targeting LGBT Equality
- Lutherans Embrace LGBT Community With 'Reconciling In Christ'
- Clergy Come Out In Support Of Michigan Same Sex Couples
- Leaping Over The Boundaries Of Traditional Marriage
- New LGBT-Affirming Congregation comes to Southeast Michigan
- Abrams Lost Her Church, But Has Found Her Calling
- Three Gay Holocaust Survivors Remember
- Ordinary Catholic: A View From The Pew
- Integrity, Truth Telling Inspire Priest's Coming Out
- MCC Windsor Celebrates 25 Years Of Service
- Gay and Christian - not an oxymoron
- No church? No problem.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!