By Todd Heywood
"This is literally a drug that you can take to reduce your risk of contracting HIV. Why isn't this available to everyone, everywhere?" - Katelyn Tonge, an Albion College student leader Read More
More World AIDS Day
- Low-Income State Residents Will Have Coverage For PrEP
- Feds Approve Broad New Clinical Guidance On PrEP
- Michigan AIDS Coalition Continues The Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- State Of Affairs: Funding Of HIV Programs In Jeopardy
- World AIDS Day
- BTL EDITORIAL: 30 years, Still a crisis
- Mich. Health Dept. Puts HIV Criminal Law Review 'On Hold'
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mark Schauer and running mate Lisa Brown sat down with BTL publishers Jan Stevenson and Susan Horowitz prior to the Michigan Democratic Convention for a wide-ranging conversation about their campaign, what a SchauerBrown administration would be like for the LGBT community and who would be included. They addressed LGBT civil rights, health issues, senior care, marriage equality and how both of them have come to be such vocal allies of the LGBT community. Here is a recap of Schauer's words on these concerns.View More Pride Source Votes
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!