By Todd Heywood
A study published in the journal The Lancet HIV reports that there is a significant disparity in HIV prevalence between black and white men who have sex with men. The study was published on Nov. 18 and found a startling 32 percent prevalence rate for black men who have sex with men, compared with only eight percent for white men who have sex with men. Read More
More World AIDS Day
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities For HIV Infection Among Black And White MSM
- Tainted Love: How HIV Stigma Is Damaging The Gay Community...
- A Doctor's Journey Working With HIV/AIDS
- Kimberley Locke: Aiding In The Fight
- World AIDS Day Event Calendar
- Amber's Journey
- Low-Income State Residents Will Have Coverage For PrEP
- Feds Approve Broad New Clinical Guidance On PrEP
- Michigan AIDS Coalition Continues The Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- State Of Affairs: Funding Of HIV Programs In Jeopardy
- World AIDS Day
- BTL EDITORIAL: 30 years, Still a crisis
- Mich. Health Dept. Puts HIV Criminal Law Review 'On Hold'
Dancing, music, delicious food and a party atmosphere will greet the hundreds of people coming out to the 2015 Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo March 21.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!