By Todd Heywood
"This is literally a drug that you can take to reduce your risk of contracting HIV. Why isn't this available to everyone, everywhere?" - Katelyn Tonge, an Albion College student leader Read More
More World AIDS Day
- Low-Income State Residents Will Have Coverage For PrEP
- Feds Approve Broad New Clinical Guidance On PrEP
- Michigan AIDS Coalition Continues The Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- State Of Affairs: Funding Of HIV Programs In Jeopardy
- World AIDS Day
- BTL EDITORIAL: 30 years, Still a crisis
- Mich. Health Dept. Puts HIV Criminal Law Review 'On Hold'
MICHIGAN - A recent study by Affirmations Community Center and the Kalamazoo Gay and Lesbian Resource Center, funded by the Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH), facilitated eight focus groups with LGBT-identified individuals that helps shed light on tobacco use within the LGBT community.View More Health and Wellness
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!