Click the button below to sign up for Voter Guide updates. SIGN UP
By Jan Stevenson And AJ Trager
FARMINGTON HILLS - U.S. Rep. Gary Peters (D-MI 14) is ahead in most polls to win the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by the retiring Sen. Carl Levin, a Democratic powerhouse who has held that U.S. Senate seat for 35 years. Peters is running against Republican Terri Lynn Land. Read More
More Pride Source Votes
- A Solid LGBT Ally In Peters
- Celebrities, LGBT Figures 'Turn Out For What'
- Schauer Says LGBTs Valued, Needed In His Administration
- The LGBTA Caucus Changes The Political Landscapes
- Gays Against Gary Glenn
- Brown Blasts Snyder On Marriage Ban
- Schauer Leaves His Mark On Michigan Pride
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly For LGBT Michigan
- Equality Debate Used As Campaign Fodder By Far Right
- Jeremy Moss, State Rep 35th District
- Jon Hoadley, State Rep 60th District
- Gay Marriage Defines Schuette's Reelection Campaign
- Why Are Governor Rick Snyder and Attorney General Bill Schuette Wasting Michigan Taxpayer Dollars On A Costly Appeal?
- Washtenaw County Candidates Rated On LGBT Issues
- Equality Michigan Circulating Petition to Drop Appeal
Travis Parman predicted the future. As the current director of Corporate Communications at Nissan, Parman oversees all sorts of relationships within the automotive industry. But it wasn't that long ago that he wrote a 333-page thesis for his master's degree that specifically examined the relationship between corporations, their media marketing strategies and the LGBT community at large.View More Automotive
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!