Click the button below to sign up for Voter Guide updates. SIGN UP
Candidate elect, Jon Hoadley at Metro Club Nov. 4 speaking to the local news about his win in the 60th State House district. Photo Credit: Edie Trent, staffer for Rep. Sean McCann.
By AJ Trager
Running in a seat that largely swings Democratic, candidate Jon Hoadley and CEO of Badlands Strategies, LLC, celebrated a victory on Nov. 4th as the next state elected official in the 60th District. Read More
More Pride Source Votes
- Announcing Jon Hoadley As Next State House Rep.
- Jeremy Moss To Be Next State House Rep.
- A Solid LGBT Ally In Peters
- Michigan Election Results Wrap Up
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Of The '14 Michigan Midterm Election
- Richard Bernstein: The Face Of Blind Justice
- BTL Endorsed: Jon Hoadley, State Rep 60th District
- BTL Endorsed: Jeremy Moss, State Rep 35th District
- Revealing Bigotry: Taking On Gary Glenn
- The LGBTA Caucus Changes The Political Landscapes
- Gays Against Gary Glenn
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly For LGBT Michigan
- Equality Debate Used As Campaign Fodder By Far Right
- Gay Marriage Defines Schuette's Reelection Campaign
- Why Are Governor Rick Snyder and Attorney General Bill Schuette Wasting Michigan Taxpayer Dollars On A Costly Appeal?
- Schauer Says LGBTs Valued, Needed In His Administration
- BTL 2014 Michigan Voter Guide
SOUTHFIELD - This year the BTL Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo was held on the anniversary weekend of Judge Friedman's decision in DeBoer v. Snyder. That decision struck down Michigan's same-sex marriage ban, for less than 24 hours, allowing 323 couples to become legally married in the state.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!