Click the button below to sign up for Voter Guide updates.
Core Values, Vision Grounded In LGBT Equality
By Co-Publishers Jan Stevenson and Susan Horowitz
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mark Schauer and running mate Lisa Brown sat down with BTL publishers Jan Stevenson and Susan Horowitz prior to the Michigan Democratic Convention for a wide-ranging conversation about their campaign, what a SchauerBrown administration would be like for the LGBT community and who would be included. They addressed LGBT civil rights, health issues, senior care, marriage equality and how both of them have come to be such vocal allies of the LGBT community. Here is a recap of Schauer's words on these concerns. Read More
More Pride Source Votes
- Schauer Says LGBTs Valued, Needed In His Administration
- Gays Against Gary Glenn
- Schauer Leaves His Mark On Michigan Pride
- Brown Blasts Snyder On Marriage Ban
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly For LGBT Michigan
- Equality Debate Used As Campaign Fodder By Far Right
- Jeremy Moss, State Rep 35th District
- Jon Hoadley, State Rep 60th District
- Gay Marriage Defines Schuette's Reelection Campaign
- Equality Michigan Circulating Petition to Drop Appeal
- Why Are Governor Rick Snyder and Attorney General Bill Schuette Wasting Michigan Taxpayer Dollars On A Costly Appeal?
- Washtenaw County Candidates Rated On LGBT Issues
CHELSEA - Following a path that has taken her from working in civil rights in the big metropolis of New York City to owning dozens of sheep, chickens, pigs and other rowdy farm animals, Angie Martell seeks a full life of balance and tranquility.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!