Click the button below to sign up for Voter Guide updates. SIGN UP
Candidate elect, Jon Hoadley at Metro Club Nov. 4 speaking to the local news about his win in the 60th State House district. Photo Credit: Edie Trent, staffer for Rep. Sean McCann.
By AJ Trager
Running in a seat that largely swings Democratic, candidate Jon Hoadley and CEO of Badlands Strategies, LLC, celebrated a victory on Nov. 4th as the next state elected official in the 60th District. Read More
More Pride Source Votes
- Announcing Jon Hoadley As Next State House Rep.
- Jeremy Moss To Be Next State House Rep.
- A Solid LGBT Ally In Peters
- Michigan Election Results Wrap Up
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Of The '14 Michigan Midterm Election
- Richard Bernstein: The Face Of Blind Justice
- BTL Endorsed: Jon Hoadley, State Rep 60th District
- BTL Endorsed: Jeremy Moss, State Rep 35th District
- Revealing Bigotry: Taking On Gary Glenn
- The LGBTA Caucus Changes The Political Landscapes
- Gays Against Gary Glenn
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly For LGBT Michigan
- Equality Debate Used As Campaign Fodder By Far Right
- Gay Marriage Defines Schuette's Reelection Campaign
- Why Are Governor Rick Snyder and Attorney General Bill Schuette Wasting Michigan Taxpayer Dollars On A Costly Appeal?
- Schauer Says LGBTs Valued, Needed In His Administration
- BTL 2014 Michigan Voter Guide
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!