Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Community is a word I often hear bandied about at various HIV meetings, conferences, and gatherings, but it's sometimes a loaded word that often means different things to different people, and its definition depends on the setting or context in which it's used. READ MORE.
Daniel Anthony wrote the following letter to University of Michigan Vice President for Student Life E. Royster Harper after she distributed a letter to the student body on Nov. 9 reminding them to donate blood to the American Red Cross for the 35th annual Blood Battle with Ohio State University. READ MORE.
I made a cake on Nov. 8 to celebrate what I thought would be Hillary Clinton's election. READ MORE.
Many Democrats and Democratic allies are hand wringing, looking for people to blame for the election. One of their targets has been transgender people, claiming that they pushed too soon, too fast to see rights recognized in this country. READ MORE.
I'll be honest with you. Thinking about all the issues and causes I've cared about and worked on for my entire professional life -- there are some dark days ahead. It feels like a repudiation of the progress we've made. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Joe Jonas on Fans Who Send Him Naked Selfies, 'Fun' Gay Rumors & Exploring S&M
- Michael Buble on Leaving an LGBT-Affirming Legacy, Man Crushes That Make Him 'Wet,' DL Celebs & His Male Admirers
- The LGBT Guide to Election Night 2016
- Nathan Sykes on Equality, Support For His LGBT Fans & How an Ariana Grande Song Fueled Gay Rumors About Him
- Is This a 'Cure' for HIV?
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!