Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Last week, the FCC voted to approve a new set of rules which would allow the agency to regulate the internet as many other essential utilities are regulated. That's good news for Americans, and particularly LGBT Americans. READ MORE.
Being transgender means having to hurdle over challenges that few others face, all for the sake of being one's true self. Perhaps the obvious one is having to negotiate and get medical care to transition, including having to have therapists declare you sane enough to be diagnosed with a gender identity disorder to seek surgical intervention. READ MORE.
We have become so connected by text, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all the rest, that sometimes we, myself included, forget about personal contacts. I've followed relationships; seen them begin, flourish, sometimes fall apart, then rekindle - often with accompanying photos - on-line. READ MORE.
To all the same-sex couples who got married last March 22, and all the same-sex couples who have gotten married out-of-state, and all the same-sex couples who are waiting for Marriage Equality in Michigan: Martin and I got married last year. Even after 28 years together, it was a shotgun wedding. READ MORE.
Private businesses, such as bakeries and grocery stores that offer goods to the public, are usually bound by public accommodation laws. READ MORE.
- EXCLUSIVE! Ricky Martin Talks Love Life ('I'm Enjoying Being Single'), Shirtless Selfies, Swoon-Worthy Texts & How He'd React To Having Gay Sons
- Q&A: Kelly Clarkson Talks Lesbian Groupies ('Kezbos'!), Gay Bars & Her Problem With 'Risqué' Pop Peers
- Controversial Musician Cameron Carpenter: Don't Call Me The 'Flamboyant Organist'
- Q&A: John Waters On Kink Freaks, James Franco, His Collection Of A**hole Art & Why He May Retire From Film
- Closet, Hollywood Gossip Collide In Riverwalk Theatre Production
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!