Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
LGBTQ couples are more likely to adopt children or youth with special needs or who are hard to place within the foster care system. There is no reason why those loving homes should be discriminated against, when the paramount goal of the state is to place children in loving and supportive homes. READ MORE.
Last week was a very important step forward for nondiscrimination protections for LGBT people. READ MORE.
The Equality Act will be introduced Thursday, July 23 by Sen. Jeff Merkley, D-OR, in the U.S. Senate and Rep. Cicilline, D-RI, in the U.S. House of Representatives, along with many co-sponsors: Sens. Tammy Baldwin and Cory Booker, and Reps. Nancy Pelosi and John Lewis. They will be joined by a large number of co-sponsors. READ MORE.
As the LGBT community celebrates 20 years of Hotter Than July, I can't help but reminisce about what the community looked like when I was younger. READ MORE.
My own son, upon hearing of the marriage decision, said that the win "means our country finally has some sense in it." Let's hope that good sense continues as we move forward to address the injustices that remain. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Q&A: Hilary Duff Talks Grindr & Giving Too Many F*cks, Geeks Out For Marriage Equality (and Miley Cyrus!)
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue
- Boy George Talks Culture Club Comeback, 'Stupid' Madonna / Gaga Rivalry & How Trans Community Is Still Overlooked Despite Caitlyn Jenner
- Snyder, Legislature Pass Litany Of Intolerant, Regressive Bills
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!