Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
But, as we know all too well what happens in the game of "The Big Buck Stops Here," somebody several floors below executive penthouse gets the blame. READ MORE.
Now decades later, there's a "groundbreaking" study by Cornell gender scholar Peggy Drexler, Ph.D., making the rounds, dealing with "single mothers by choice" and "maverick moms." READ MORE.
Following an unexpected backlash -- best described as a concerned public whiplash -- Fools for Christ, Inc. announced on Easter Sunday its cancellation of their scheduled "Hate Someone Special for Jesus Week." READ MORE.
Just in time for Easter 2015, Fools for Christ -- an American Bible group headquartered in Lumbago Falls, Texas -- held a press conference Palm Sunday to publicize "National Hate Someone Special for Jesus Week." READ MORE.
- Anti-Gay Company Has Lapsed Michigan Mechanic's License
- Q&A: Reba Talks 'Very Important' LGBT Rights, Her First Gay Wedding & Feeling 'Sad' For Closeted Country Stars
- Q&A: Scott Eastwood Endorses Father's Gay Marriage Mantra, Talks Sex Scenes ('I Was Turned On') & Mel Gibson's Advice
- Is GoFundMe The New Welfare For Anti-Gay Corporations?
- Michigan House Passes Adoption Discrimination Bills
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
SOUTHFIELD - This year the BTL Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo was held on the anniversary weekend of Judge Friedman's decision in DeBoer v. Snyder. That decision struck down Michigan's same-sex marriage ban, for less than 24 hours, allowing 323 couples to become legally married in the state.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!