Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Life folded in 1973; circulation 13 million. Readership, 10 times that amount. Its sister publication, Time, continues to this day. READ MORE.
There's nothing quite as ho-ho-hum as other people's sex lives. Unless, of course, they're young, pretty, age legal and available of their own good-natured free will or by tax-free monetary inducement. READ MORE.
Reginald Rabbit wiggled his cottony tail, crinkled his pinky nose, and hummed softly, "I trust you, Barney. Barney, I do." READ MORE.
I have a friend who meditates 20 minutes morning; 20 minutes, evening. He's been at it for 30 years. Not that it's done him a lick of good. READ MORE.
It's been 60 years since I last saw the young man who sits across from me. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Q&A: Hilary Duff Talks Grindr & Giving Too Many F*cks, Geeks Out For Marriage Equality (and Miley Cyrus!)
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue
- Adam Lambert Reveals He Dressed 'Outlandishly' Because He Was 'Overcompensating,' Talks Lack Of Gay Artists
- Did Snyder Trade Signature On Anti-Gay Adoption Bills For Deal On Road Funding?
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
A study published in the journal The Lancet HIV reports that there is a significant disparity in HIV prevalence between black and white men who have sex with men. The study was published on Nov. 18 and found a startling 32 percent prevalence rate for black men who have sex with men, compared with only eight percent for white men who have sex with men.View More World AIDS Day
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!