Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
I've been out of the LGBT lovebird loop-the-loop for so long that it rarely occurs to me that dating can be hazardous to ones mental and physical well being. Can occasionally require subterfuge, quick costume change, 911 calls. Bedroom fisticuffs. READ MORE.
At 19, I went to my first gay bar, The Silver Slipper, a dyke bar on Grand River, near downtown Detroit. I used borrowed ID, was escorted authoritatively by two lesbian regulars, Speedy and Draino. READ MORE.
I had my first drink when I was 14 or 15 in the basement of the apartment building that my friend Donny Well's parents managed. READ MORE.
I was eight years old when I was exposed to my first pornographic glossy 8" x 10" photo. It was of a muscular naked guy and a curvaceous woman, shown to me by a ten-year-old neighbor. How Tommy Jones came across it I have no idea. READ MORE.
With all due respect (and a plethora of apologies) to my manifold, religiously eclectic, catholic -- as in universal -- PG readership, I spent my 2017 St. Patrick's Day observance in Mar-a-Lago, Fla. It was a first for me. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Jim Toy Turns 87, Reflects on a Lifetime of Activism
- Transgender Women of Color Need Access to Public Resources, Better Allies
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!