Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
The vice officer who entrapped me when I was 23 was attractive. He said he had seen me around. He offered me a lift home. (There was no mention of sex.) When I went to his blue Ford Thunderbird, it was locked. His partner ran on the scene, called me a fag, yelled dramatically, "You're under arrest!" READ MORE.
If little else, Donald J. Trump - who just celebrated his 70th birthday on June 14th - making him fully eligible, and then some, for S.S. benefits - has by inconclusive rhetoric, non-objective facial READ MORE.
An annoying and curious thing happened during the course of my day's remainder. Until finally, embarrassed by my automatic behavior, I took my watch off. READ MORE.
An offshoot of concern for so-called spiritually inappropriate transgender use of restrooms is what might be best called "a biblical bowel movement," that for the first time in scriptural exegesis -- doctrinal commentary -- touches on a subject so sadly neglected for our nation's theocratic consideration. READ MORE.
Because my life tends to be introspective, devoid of untoward kink -- and boob implant free -- I'm curious to know what's it's like to experience the unique and unusual (as long as it doesn't ultimately involve attending 12-step co-dependency meetings). READ MORE.
- Mariah Carey Q&A: Visions of (Unconditional) Love, Bravery and Bad Hair Through the Lens of a Longtime 'Lamb'
- 'We Are Orlando' Gatherings Planned
- The Butch Beneath Our Wings: Lea DeLaria Talks Historical Almost-Canceled Arsenio Stint, Making Tough Chicks Cry & Why 'LGBT' Needs To Go
- Q&A: Alexander Skarsgard on Gay Sex Scenes & How Playing Tarzan Was 'Nothing Compared to That Night in Drag'
- Ferndale Wedding a First for a Pride Festival in Michigan
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!