Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Tom Paine's second book "The Age of Reason" -- a well-crafted Bible sandblasting -- terrifies Christian fundamentalists who, in their misguided zeal, would have us believe America's founding fathers were gung-ho for making this a Christian Nation. And to hell with separation of church and state. READ MORE.
For every plus action, there's an unequal and contrary minus reaction. It's called the Castor Oil Law of Physics. READ MORE.
January 3, 2050 Dear Diary: Another same-sex couple has been "relocated." My neighbors two doors down. The boys who did a wonderful job of gentrifying that old house on Wells Street. READ MORE.
About a dozen days ago tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow - at my age how can I be sure? - I was gifted with a pair of John Lennon type glasses. Gold rimmed. Sunset orange. Autumn tinted, to be sure. READ MORE.
For over 50 years. Life magazine informed Americans about what was happening here and abroad. Photos and content were dramatic. Mostly conservative. Occasionally controversial. Once in awhile downright shocking. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Lisa Kudrow On Judging 'Drag Race' (As Valerie Cherish!) & Gays Being Biologically 'Superhuman'
- Q&A: Andy Cohen On His (Almost) Tell-All Book, 'Nasty' Names Gays Call Him
- GOP Hopeful Wants 'Christians' Fleeing MI If Gays Get Civil Rights
- Divine Intervention: Bette Midler Talks Early Gay Support, 'Diva' Degradation & Twerking ('Girls, Please!')
- Creep of the Week: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!