Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Ted Cruz is creepy. That's not only a widely held opinion, it's scientific fact. READ MORE.
Now Target is the target of the anti-trans right because Target did something pretty radical. Something few companies have dared to do because it's just so fringe, so wild, so unheard of. And no, it has nothing to do with Isaac Mizrahi. This time. READ MORE.
Hello gay and lesbian readers. I'd like to talk to you about your pathetic lives devoid of friends or family. It's hard when the only way you know how to connect with other humans is to mash your identical genitals together. READ MORE.
An anti-LGBTQ law like the ones passed in states like North Carolina and Mississippi could be coming to Michigan. READ MORE.
Did you hear the one about how North Carolina is a great place for women and girls?Because North Carolina just passed HB2, the most discriminatory anti-LGBT legislation in the country. To protect the ladies! Duh. READ MORE.
- Creep of the Week: Michael Brown
- Nick Jonas on Inspiring Drag Kings, His 'Very Welcoming' Gay Club Experience and How His Man Bod Changed His Life
- Cyndi Lauper on Fame, Going Country & Wanting to Star In 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?' with Madonna
- How Photographer Jess Dugan Is Transforming Minds with Portraits of Transgender Trailblazers
- Q&A: Jane Lynch on Singing Nicki Minaj, How She Thought Being Lesbian Was a 'Mental Disease' & Her Man Crush
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!