Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
I don't like public restrooms. There's just something really, well, icky about sharing a space with strangers where everybody does their grossest business. I don't want to hear the woman in the next stall evacuate her gaseous bowels or have random children poke their heads under the door while I'm trying to pee. READ MORE.
Desperate times call for desperate measures, and these are desperate times for anti-gay "marriage defenders" like Randy Thomasson of Save California, an organization dedicated to children and families, just not gay ones. READ MORE.
Well, it's 2015 and would you look at that, Christmas came and went, surviving yet another war against its very existence. A war raged by atheists (a.k.a. godless heathens), Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and any other so-called "religions" or "people" that don't worship a honey-skinned Jesus with long flowing blonde hair. READ MORE.
Sound the alarms, everybody! Crazy old televangelist Pat Robertson has gone and exposed the deep dark secret of lesbian and gay people and there's no putting that genie back in the bottle now. READ MORE.
People who think two guys kissing or two women same-sexing is really icky and makes Jesus cry don't typically say that gays and lesbians should be killed. Prayed for? Check. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Kathy Griffin Reveals Death-Related Talk With Joan Rivers, Plans To Get Fired From 'Fashion Police' & Cher's Health
- Missing Person Found In Metro Detroit
- Exclusive! 'Looking' Star Russell Tovey On Sex Scenes, His Famous Butt & That Rimming Cake
- EXCLUSIVE! Gwen Stefani On Why She Paints Her Boys' Nails, Meeting Gays 'Late In Life' & Her (Lack Of) Girl Crushes
- Q&A: Harvey Fierstein Opens Up On The Success Of 'Kinky Boots,' His 'Legendary Disaster' & 'Insulting' Double Standards
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
A study published in the journal The Lancet HIV reports that there is a significant disparity in HIV prevalence between black and white men who have sex with men. The study was published on Nov. 18 and found a startling 32 percent prevalence rate for black men who have sex with men, compared with only eight percent for white men who have sex with men.View More World AIDS Day
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!