Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
On June 14 Trump tweeted, "Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs." READ MORE.
Hearing "prayers" from people like Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, and Florida Gov. Rick Scott made me sick to my stomach. These are people who demonized LGBT people and families for political gain. Their prayers don't mean shit, thanks. READ MORE.
Happy Pride Month, everybody! Or as right-wingers like to call it, End Times. READ MORE.
Mars is no place for homos. Or so says Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, the Dumbest Man in Congress. READ MORE.
OK, I'm not trying to alarm anyone, but I think Glenn Beck is planning on molesting kids at Hersheypark (you know, the amusement park where everything is made of chocolate, I'm pretty sure). I know that sounds alarmist. But hear me out. READ MORE.
If you've never listened to Caffeinated Thoughts Radio, let me get you up to speed. It sounds a lot like one of those drive time morning shows with the chattering hosts who think they are hilarious and laugh at themselves a lot. Except Caffeinated Thoughts is a right-wing Christian show dressed up to seem a little hipper than most (and there are so many) right-wing radio shows. READ MORE.
- Mariah Carey Q&A: Visions of (Unconditional) Love, Bravery and Bad Hair Through the Lens of a Longtime 'Lamb'
- 'We Are Orlando' Gatherings Planned
- The Butch Beneath Our Wings: Lea DeLaria Talks Historical Almost-Canceled Arsenio Stint, Making Tough Chicks Cry & Why 'LGBT' Needs To Go
- Q&A: Alexander Skarsgard on Gay Sex Scenes & How Playing Tarzan Was 'Nothing Compared to That Night in Drag'
- Ferndale Wedding a First for a Pride Festival in Michigan
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!