Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Now, a low score on HRC's CEI doesn't necessarily mean a company is anti-LGBT. But the higher a company's score, the better that company is to its LGBT employees. Of course, some folks think the CEI is a bunch of baloney. Like Peter Sprigg of the virulently anti-LGBT Family Research Council. READ MORE.
Now that the right has lost the marriage equality battle, their priorities are, quite literally, going down the toilet. Let's hope they get plenty of shit for it. READ MORE.
There are those who are your run of the mill anti-LGBT folks, and then there are the foaming at the mouth, screamin' to the heavens, shoutin' at the devil anti-LGBT folks like Colorado pastor Kevin Swanson. READ MORE.
In order to clear Ben Carson's name we need to ask ourselves just what is a homophobe anyway? So let's look at some hypothetical things a homophobe would do... READ MORE.
- Houston Delivers Tough Blow, Repeals Anti-Discrimination Ordinance
- Q&A: Kylie Minogue Talks First Christmas Album, 'Hating' the Boxes People Put Her In & Her Mistletoe Man ('You Should Love Who You Love')
- The Authentic Life: Sarah Paulson Talks 'Carol,' Pressure To Be An LGBT Activist & Why She Misses Jessica Lange
- Q&A: Joe Jonas On Gay Clubbin' With Nick, Flattering Advances & How a Jonas Brothers Reunion Could 'Easily Happen'
- An Open Letter To Dana Nessel, From The Transgender Community of Michigan
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!