Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Airtight logic. Everybody can go home now. Ryan Anderson has won this round of Insane Arguments. Stay tuned for Anderson's next column about how the global warming "hoax" is perpetuated by hipster beard length. READ MORE.
Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, doesn't really know anything about gays and lesbians except for one thing: he doesn't like them. Not one bit. READ MORE.
It's Homo Rule now. All bets are off. Let the games begin! And may the odds be ever in gay-favor. READ MORE.
Oh, NOM. NOM, NOM, NOM. You are so freaked out right now. And if you weren't so hateful, I might actually feel some compassion for you. Though probably not. Because you are terrible in every way. READ MORE.
Rumor has it that Snyder might have signed the anti-gay adoption bill in order to get support for a road funding bill he wants. Trading kids for pavement. That's not a moderate move, and it's not befitting of anyone who wants to call himself a leader, let a lone a decent human being. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Q&A: Hilary Duff Talks Grindr & Giving Too Many F*cks, Geeks Out For Marriage Equality (and Miley Cyrus!)
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue
- Adam Lambert Reveals He Dressed 'Outlandishly' Because He Was 'Overcompensating,' Talks Lack Of Gay Artists
- Did Snyder Trade Signature On Anti-Gay Adoption Bills For Deal On Road Funding?
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
A study published in the journal The Lancet HIV reports that there is a significant disparity in HIV prevalence between black and white men who have sex with men. The study was published on Nov. 18 and found a startling 32 percent prevalence rate for black men who have sex with men, compared with only eight percent for white men who have sex with men.View More World AIDS Day
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!