Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
While marriage equality is now the law of the land in the U.S., there are still plenty of places where it is still perfectly legal to discriminate against LGBT people in all kinds of fun ways. READ MORE.
Shit was everywhere. On the toilet, the walls, the sink. There was even a pair of men's underpants left behind on the floor. READ MORE.
Michigan State Reps. Todd Courser, R-Lapeer, and Cindy Gamrat, R-Plainwell, two of the most right-wing and extreme members of the Legislature, have been doing it for quite some time now. Not surprisingly, Courser and Gamrat really didn't want their affair revealed. READ MORE.
Warning! A three-headed beast is on the loose, and it's coming for the children. Specifically the unborn. READ MORE.
Good news for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning and intersex kids who get arrested in Kentucky! READ MORE.
- Boy George Talks Culture Club Comeback, 'Stupid' Madonna / Gaga Rivalry & How Trans Community Is Still Overlooked Despite Caitlyn Jenner
- 2015 HIV World Conference Report
- First Comes Law, Then Comes Marriage
- Mombian: LGBTQ-Inclusive Sex Ed Book For Kids Affirms And Empowers
- Q&A: Zachary Quinto Calls Upon LGBT Actors to 'Be Who They Are,' Says The World Is Ready For a Gay James Bond
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
A study published in the journal The Lancet HIV reports that there is a significant disparity in HIV prevalence between black and white men who have sex with men. The study was published on Nov. 18 and found a startling 32 percent prevalence rate for black men who have sex with men, compared with only eight percent for white men who have sex with men.View More World AIDS Day
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!