Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
In Michigan, where I live, it is perfectly legal to fire someone for being gay. Or for being lesbian, bisexual or transgender, for that matter. READ MORE.
I was driving home after picking up my son from school when I heard the news that the 6th Circuit Court had upheld the anti-gay marriage bans in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. It felt like a punch in the gut. READ MORE.
Manning, of the ATLAH Worldwide Missionary in Harlem, has some pretty interesting theories about Ebola, homosexuality, and Starbucks, specifically how the three go together like pumpkin+spice+latte. READ MORE.
I don't believe in God. But I have a good enough handle on his discography to know that "Heaven" is one of his greatest hits and that for his fans, Heaven is a B.F.D. READ MORE.
Have you ever read something so stupid that you could feel your brain cells committing suicide as you read it? That's how I feel after reading Gina Loudon's Oct. 19 World Net Daily piece titled "8 Reasons Why Democrats Hate Traditional Marriage." READ MORE.
- Q&A: Lisa Kudrow On Judging 'Drag Race' (As Valerie Cherish!) & Gays Being Biologically 'Superhuman'
- Q&A: Andy Cohen On His (Almost) Tell-All Book, 'Nasty' Names Gays Call Him
- GOP Hopeful Wants 'Christians' Fleeing MI If Gays Get Civil Rights
- Divine Intervention: Bette Midler Talks Early Gay Support, 'Diva' Degradation & Twerking ('Girls, Please!')
- Creep of the Week: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!