Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Having a child is one of the most stressful things you can do. Yeah, it can be one of the most amazing parts of your life, but it also opens your eyes to a whole world of horrors you've never even contemplated before. READ MORE.
After an awful seven year stretch, state employees in Kansas have finally been granted equality with the rest of the Kansas workforce. READ MORE.
After years of arguing that being gay is not a choice and that gay people can't magically become straight via a wish and a prayer, I now have to admit that I was wrong. On Feb. 1, 2015 I found the strength and will to finally become a heterosexual woman. READ MORE.
Good news, Jews. Former Arkansas Governor and Fox TeeVee host Mike Huckabee isn't going to force you to sell "bacon-wrapped shrimp" in your delis when he becomes President of the United States of Christmerica. READ MORE.
Mental illness is a serious, unfairly stigmatized issue in this country. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in four Americans deal with some kind of mental illness yearly and many receive no treatment. READ MORE.
I don't like public restrooms. There's just something really, well, icky about sharing a space with strangers where everybody does their grossest business. I don't want to hear the woman in the next stall evacuate her gaseous bowels or have random children poke their heads under the door while I'm trying to pee. READ MORE.
- EXCLUSIVE! Ricky Martin Talks Love Life ('I'm Enjoying Being Single'), Shirtless Selfies, Swoon-Worthy Texts & How He'd React To Having Gay Sons
- Controversial Musician Cameron Carpenter: Don't Call Me The 'Flamboyant Organist'
- Q&A: John Waters On Kink Freaks, James Franco, His Collection Of A**hole Art & Why He May Retire From Film
- Closet, Hollywood Gossip Collide In Riverwalk Theatre Production
- Q&A: Kelly Clarkson Talks Lesbian Groupies ('Kezbos'!), Gay Bars & Her Problem With 'Risqué' Pop Peers
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
Dancing, music, delicious food and a party atmosphere will greet the hundreds of people coming out to the 2015 Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo March 21.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!