Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Betsy DeVos claims she wants all kids to have a good education. Unfortunately, what she's unleashed in Michigan is absolutely not accomplishing that. READ MORE.
A long, long time ago, in 1986, Jeff Sessions was nominated to be a federal judge in Alabama. But the Senate Judiciary Committee was all, "Uh, no, you're way too racist." READ MORE.
America essentially told Hillary Clinton to go make Donald Trump a sandwich. READ MORE.
It's interesting that Tony Perkins said that Trump is going to give Christians "space." Isn't that what your girlfriend gives you right before she breaks up with you? READ MORE.
The Log Cabin Republicans have refused to endorse Donald J. Trump for President. On the one hand, Good for them. I mean, LCR isn't a group with especially high standards (they endorsed Romney, after all), so their refusal to endorse Trump is really saying something. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Joe Jonas on Fans Who Send Him Naked Selfies, 'Fun' Gay Rumors & Exploring S&M
- Michael Buble on Leaving an LGBT-Affirming Legacy, Man Crushes That Make Him 'Wet,' DL Celebs & His Male Admirers
- The LGBT Guide to Election Night 2016
- Nathan Sykes on Equality, Support For His LGBT Fans & How an Ariana Grande Song Fueled Gay Rumors About Him
- Is This a 'Cure' for HIV?
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!