Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
When it comes to planning your wedding, follow your heart, don't listen to those around you and do what is right for you. That's how Christina and Alicia Wilk of Clinton Township said they were able to enjoy their wedding-for-two this year on June 21. READ MORE.
As the Oakland County Clerk, Lisa Brown is known for her commitment to working for all citizens in the community. That includes LGBT citizens. READ MORE.
LANSING - Just before 11 a.m. on June 26, 2015 the U.S. Supreme Court released its decision on Obergefell v. Hodges and extended marriage equality to the entire country. Since that moment thousands of LGBT couples across the country have upgraded their domestic partnership and or commitment ceremony plans to wedding cakes and marriage licenses. READ MORE.
CINCINNATI (AP) - Three years ago Sunday, Jim Obergefell asked his longtime partner to marry him, beginning a whirlwind of events that led to his name being at the top of the U.S. Supreme Court case that resulted exactly two years later in legalization of same-sex marriage across America. READ MORE.
Over the past year since marriage equality became the law of the land, LGBT couples are spending a lot more on weddings, and family acceptance of same-sex marriages is up dramatically, according to a recent study. READ MORE.
- Hillary Clinton's Commitment to LGBT Equality Stronger Than Ever
- 'Campfire' Opens at The Ringwald Theatre
- McCrory, Cooper Blast Each other on LGBT Law in Debate
- Idina Menzel on Working Toward LGBT Icon Status, a Lesbian Elsa & Angry Gays Who Oppose Her 'Beaches' Remake
- Unleashing Garrett Clayton: Actor on Studying Porn, Keeping His Sexuality Private & How His Latest Movie's Greatest Critic Brent Corrigan 'Let the Movie Get Made'
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
As an openly gay man, Fred Hoffman said, "I really didn't know if there would be an issue." And while he wasn't waving rainbow flags when he was recruited by Chrysler in 1988, he was told being gay wasn't a problem.View More Automotive
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!