Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
When it comes to planning your wedding, follow your heart, don't listen to those around you and do what is right for you. That's how Christina and Alicia Wilk of Clinton Township said they were able to enjoy their wedding-for-two this year on June 21. READ MORE.
As the Oakland County Clerk, Lisa Brown is known for her commitment to working for all citizens in the community. That includes LGBT citizens. READ MORE.
LANSING - Just before 11 a.m. on June 26, 2015 the U.S. Supreme Court released its decision on Obergefell v. Hodges and extended marriage equality to the entire country. Since that moment thousands of LGBT couples across the country have upgraded their domestic partnership and or commitment ceremony plans to wedding cakes and marriage licenses. READ MORE.
CINCINNATI (AP) - Three years ago Sunday, Jim Obergefell asked his longtime partner to marry him, beginning a whirlwind of events that led to his name being at the top of the U.S. Supreme Court case that resulted exactly two years later in legalization of same-sex marriage across America. READ MORE.
Over the past year since marriage equality became the law of the land, LGBT couples are spending a lot more on weddings, and family acceptance of same-sex marriages is up dramatically, according to a recent study. READ MORE.
- KT Tunstall on Why Kissing Girls Wasn't Just a Phase and Channeling Her Masculinity ('I Feel Like I Have a C*ck')
- My 11 Minutes with Dolly Parton: How She's Helped Her Gay Mountain Family & Her Plan If She Were President
- Idina Menzel on Working Toward LGBT Icon Status, a Lesbian Elsa & Angry Gays Who Oppose Her 'Beaches' Remake
- Creep of the Week: Nico Hines
- Creep of the Week: Laura Ingraham
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!