Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
A prominent Chinese lesbian couple held a simple ceremony July 2 to announce their informal marriage, in their latest effort to push for the legalization of same-sex unions in China.The union of Li Tingting and Teresa Xu came six days after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled to validate same-sex marriages in the United States, and four months after Li was detained in China for her women's rights activism. READ MORE.
BERLIN (AP) - The German Parliament's upper house is calling on the government to embrace full-fledged marriage for gay couples, an attempt to step up pressure on Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservative party. READ MORE.
JERUSALEM (AP) - Thousands of bare-chested muscular men, drag queens in heavy makeup and high heels, women in colorful balloon costumes and others partied at Tel Aviv's annual gay pride parade on Friday, the largest event of its kind in the region. READ MORE.
MOSCOW (AP) -- Police in the Russian capital have detained 15 people after a clash broke out between gay-rights advocates and opponents. READ MORE.
MOSCOW (AP) - A proposed law in Kazakhstan that would criminalize dissemination to minors of information supporting homosexual relationships has been struck down as unconstitutional. READ MORE.
LONDON (AP) - The owners of a Northern Ireland bakery that refused to bake a cake supporting gay marriage said Thursday they would appeal their conviction for discrimination. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Q&A: Hilary Duff Talks Grindr & Giving Too Many F*cks, Geeks Out For Marriage Equality (and Miley Cyrus!)
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue
- Boy George Talks Culture Club Comeback, 'Stupid' Madonna / Gaga Rivalry & How Trans Community Is Still Overlooked Despite Caitlyn Jenner
- Snyder, Legislature Pass Litany Of Intolerant, Regressive Bills
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!