Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
CHANGSHA, China (AP) - For years, Chen Tiantian could only read about the gay rights movement in faraway places. She knew that there were activists in Beijing and a vibrant community in Shanghai, and that in San Francisco, a distant mecca, gay pride parades took up entire streets. READ MORE.
LONDON (AP) - The head of Britain's digital espionage agency has apologized for the organization's historic prejudice against homosexuals, saying it failed to learn from the treatment of World War II codebreaker Alan Turing. READ MORE.
Italy's Senate voted Feb. 25 to grant legal recognition to civil unions, as the last holdout in Western Europe took a compromise step to give some rights to gay couples after a bitter, years-long debate. READ MORE.
- Gwen Stefani Speaks Her (Gay) 'Truth': The Divorce She 'Tried to Fix,' Blake Shelton & Her LGBT Support System
- Creep of the Week: Michael Brown
- Cyndi Lauper on Fame, Going Country & Wanting to Star In 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?' with Madonna
- How Photographer Jess Dugan Is Transforming Minds with Portraits of Transgender Trailblazers
- Q&A: Jane Lynch on Singing Nicki Minaj, How She Thought Being Lesbian Was a 'Mental Disease' & Her Man Crush
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!