Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Matrix Theatre has invested in some magnificently comfortable seating. Although the company has gone with chairs rather than conventional theater seats (thus preserving the potential flexibility of the venue), they are wide and generously upholstered. READ MORE.
My late aunt Joyce, who'd raised four active kids and came from a family of - I'll admit it - control freaks, once joked that she wished she could put everyone on puppet strings that she controlled. READ MORE.
"Stupid Fucking Bird" is a play by Aaron Posner. Wait. Does that mean this vulgar title is attached to a work by the author of the beautifully crafted "My Name is Asher Lev"? In a word, yes, which goes to show first impressions shouldn't be lasting ones. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Lisa Kudrow On Judging 'Drag Race' (As Valerie Cherish!) & Gays Being Biologically 'Superhuman'
- Q&A: Andy Cohen On His (Almost) Tell-All Book, 'Nasty' Names Gays Call Him
- GOP Hopeful Wants 'Christians' Fleeing MI If Gays Get Civil Rights
- Divine Intervention: Bette Midler Talks Early Gay Support, 'Diva' Degradation & Twerking ('Girls, Please!')
- Creep of the Week: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!