Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
After a critically acclaimed and intensely bloody run of "Hamlet," Slipstream Theatre Initiative says "goodbye" to death and "hello" to marriage. READ MORE.
Mason Street Warehouse has received two Wilde Award nominations for the 2014 Mason Street Warehouse (MSW) production of "Beehive." READ MORE.
The Blind Pig, Ann Arbor's live music venue known for featuring everything from "nerd rock" to indie rap, recently played host to the comedymusic act of "Randy and Mr. Lahey" from the cult Canadian comedy, "Trailer Park Boys." READ MORE.
Years before American shows would dare to "go there," the "Kids in the Hall" were skewering homophobia, dressing in drag and lampooning the stereotypes of gay men, feminist women and more. The five-man Canadian comedy troupe (composed of Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch, Mark McKinney and Scott Thompson) kept that irreverent, yet inclusive, spirit alive with their recent show at Royal Oak Music Theatre. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Q&A: Hilary Duff Talks Grindr & Giving Too Many F*cks, Geeks Out For Marriage Equality (and Miley Cyrus!)
- Adam Lambert Reveals He Dressed 'Outlandishly' Because He Was 'Overcompensating,' Talks Lack Of Gay Artists
- Did Snyder Trade Signature On Anti-Gay Adoption Bills For Deal On Road Funding?
- Snyder, Legislature Pass Litany Of Intolerant, Regressive Bills
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
SOUTHFIELD - This year the BTL Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo was held on the anniversary weekend of Judge Friedman's decision in DeBoer v. Snyder. That decision struck down Michigan's same-sex marriage ban, for less than 24 hours, allowing 323 couples to become legally married in the state.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!