Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
"Spring Awakening," the edgy, poprock musical that took Broadway by storm and captured the 2007 Tony Award for Best Musical, sizzles with immediacy today thanks to the raw and electrifying pop score. READ MORE.
A lot can happen in 65 years - both in the life of a couple and in the world at large. Lansing's Peppermint Creek Theatre Company launches the U.S. premiere of a play by Neil Bartlett and the Handspring Puppet Company, the latter being the creators of the acclaimed "War Horse." READ MORE.
Mart Crowley's landmark play "The Boys in the Band" will finally get its Ringwald Theatre debut, in association with Five15 of Royal Oak, beginning on Jan. 9. Promised last season, but the victim of scheduling changes, "The Boys in the Band" will play a four-week engagement at the Ringwald Theatre in downtown Ferndale. READ MORE.
Before the British Fab Four of the '60s, America had its own '50s-era fab four: Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel. Now you can experience "I Love Lucy" in person, and this time, in color. READ MORE.
- EXCLUSIVE! Ricky Martin Talks Love Life ('I'm Enjoying Being Single'), Shirtless Selfies, Swoon-Worthy Texts & How He'd React To Having Gay Sons
- Controversial Musician Cameron Carpenter: Don't Call Me The 'Flamboyant Organist'
- Q&A: John Waters On Kink Freaks, James Franco, His Collection Of A**hole Art & Why He May Retire From Film
- Closet, Hollywood Gossip Collide In Riverwalk Theatre Production
- Attention Michigan LGBT Career Seekers
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
Dancing, music, delicious food and a party atmosphere will greet the hundreds of people coming out to the 2015 Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo March 21.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!