Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Directed by Tony Award winner Michael Mayer, it is the story of one of the most unique characters to ever hit the stage. "Internationally ignored song stylist" Hedwig Robinson, who is out to set the record straight about her life, her loves, and the botched operation that left her with that "angry inch." READ MORE.
ANN ARBOR - When an economically depressed town is at its breaking point, and residents are scrambling for solutions, you wouldn't expect the fiscal-strategy-of-choice to involve opening a theater. READ MORE.
ANN ARBOR - Wild Swan Theater continues its 37th season with Drum Me a Story in celebration of Black History Month. This collection of African tales was selected and developed for children ages 3 through 9 and is 45 minutes in length. READ MORE.
Stories about brothers are as old as Cain and Abel. The relationship of the brothers who are featured in the Detroit Repertory Theatre's "Firepower" is nowhere near as contentious but every bit as complicated. READ MORE.
FERNDALE - It might not come as a surprise that The Ringwald is staging a show about drag queens. READ MORE.
During this interview with Kate Shindle, she shared the breaking news that off Broadway theaters had just agreed to higher salaries for actors and stage managers - while also getting comfortable in "Fun Home." READ MORE.
- EXCLUSIVE: Susan Sarandon on 'Up For Grabs' Sexuality, Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' & Her Response to Those Who 'Blame Me' For the Election
- Making America Hopeful Again: Dustin Lance Black Talks 'When We Rise,' the Power of Collective Protesting & Why He 'Calls Bulls***' on Trans-Evading Hollywood
- 18 Things You Can Do Right Now to Protect LGBTQ Rights Under Donald Trump
- Baptist Pastor Comes Under Fire for Officiating Same-Sex Wedding
- Equality Michigan's New Strategy is Bold Risk in This Political Season
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!