Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
On July 17, 2013, Major League Baseball held its 84th annual All Star Game at Citi Field in Queens, New York, the home park of the New York Mets. It was a day that would become special for the LGBT community. READ MORE.
Just in time for Pride, the Detroit Regional LGBT Chamber of Commerce will host a Pride Night at an upcoming Tigers game in June. READ MORE.
The story is current, but you can be forgiven for thinking it's from 10 years ago. Or 50. Shannon Miller was one of the most successful coaches in college athletics - any sport, both genders. READ MORE.
The sporting event featured obstacles such as the "Cherry Picker," "Is that Mud in Your Pants?" and "Hello Sailor." READ MORE.
Gay Games 9 took Cleveland by storm this month. Oh, and Akron too. Hold your snickers. Cleveland (and Akron) may not be San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, Amsterdam, Sydney, Chicago or Cologne - previous hosts of what would have been called the "Gay Olympics" had the Straight Olympics not gotten their panties in a bunch three decades ago. So "Gay Olympics" was out, even though the Straight Olympics folks had no problem with other Olympics names, like the Rat Olympics. READ MORE.
- The Emboldened Girls: Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin Talk LGBT Liberation, Lashing Out & Marrying 'Famous' Gay Men
- Anti-Gay Billboard Ad On Telegraph
- Q&A: Rose Byrne Speaks Out On Hollywood Sexism ('It's Discrimination'), Talks Drag Inspirations & Playing Gay
- EXCLUSIVE: Reese & Sofia Talk Lesbians, Girl Kisses, Gay Jokes and Why This Is The 'Summer Of Women'
- State House GOP Introduces Bill To Void Local Human Rights Ordinances
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!