Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
It was the conservative right's political version of a buzzer-beater. While real issues swirled around North Carolina - economic, educational, environmental - the state's General Assembly held a hurried special session to discuss ... bathrooms. Well, they did not actually discuss them. In just a couple of hours - and with virtually no public input - the legislators passed House Bill 2. It repealed an ordinance passed the previous month in Charlotte, which provided "public accommodation" protection to LGBT people (including allowing transgender folks to use the bathrooms of the gender with which they identify). READ MORE.
Take a break from the Easter weekend holiday festivities on Saturday, March 26 and put your bowling skills -- or lack of skills -- to good use and have a little fun, make new friends and win money. READ MORE.
- Gwen Stefani Speaks Her (Gay) 'Truth': The Divorce She 'Tried to Fix,' Blake Shelton & Her LGBT Support System
- Creep of the Week: Michael Brown
- Nick Jonas on Inspiring Drag Kings, His 'Very Welcoming' Gay Club Experience and How His Man Bod Changed His Life
- Cyndi Lauper on Fame, Going Country & Wanting to Star In 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?' with Madonna
- How Photographer Jess Dugan Is Transforming Minds with Portraits of Transgender Trailblazers
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!