Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Wedding bells will be ringing this summer for many in the LGBT community and in singer Garrett Miller's first single off of his new album, "Blond Jesus." READ MORE.
"Tori Amos who?" My dear friend, then boyfriend, must have been dumbfounded when I - a gay man - uttered these words that, in retrospect, are among the most naive of my life. READ MORE.
- Boy George Talks Culture Club Comeback, 'Stupid' Madonna / Gaga Rivalry & How Trans Community Is Still Overlooked Despite Caitlyn Jenner
- 2015 HIV World Conference Report
- First Comes Law, Then Comes Marriage
- Mombian: LGBTQ-Inclusive Sex Ed Book For Kids Affirms And Empowers
- Q&A: Zachary Quinto Calls Upon LGBT Actors to 'Be Who They Are,' Says The World Is Ready For a Gay James Bond
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
A study published in the journal The Lancet HIV reports that there is a significant disparity in HIV prevalence between black and white men who have sex with men. The study was published on Nov. 18 and found a startling 32 percent prevalence rate for black men who have sex with men, compared with only eight percent for white men who have sex with men.View More World AIDS Day
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!