Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
The falsetto is gone. When Boy George sings now, a rich tone resounds. He refers to it as "the voice of experience." The voice, once fluttery and high, can be traced back to the early '80s by way of a long, glittery trail that George blazed as the front man for Culture Club. The band formed in 1981, at the onset of a second, MTV-aided British invasion, and the foursome turned out a treasure trove of sonic gold, most notably "Karma Chameleon" and "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" READ MORE.
Ellen Page 'Lioness', Tig Notaro, Babadook director takes on lesbian tragedy, Project Runway READ MORE.
The 20th installment of Hotter Than July -- Detroit Black Gay Pride -- will take place next week. READ MORE.
Season 7 contestants from "RuPaul's Drag Race" are playing a visit to Andiamo Celebrity Showroom in Warren. Winner Violet Chachki spoke with BTL about the upcoming show and more. READ MORE.
It's been 35 years since Giorgio Moroder and Cher hooked up for a late-night session to produce "Bad Love," the diva's disco rave-up from the soundtrack of the 1980 coming-of-age drama, "Foxes." READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Q&A: Hilary Duff Talks Grindr & Giving Too Many F*cks, Geeks Out For Marriage Equality (and Miley Cyrus!)
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue
- Adam Lambert Reveals He Dressed 'Outlandishly' Because He Was 'Overcompensating,' Talks Lack Of Gay Artists
- Did Snyder Trade Signature On Anti-Gay Adoption Bills For Deal On Road Funding?
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
A study published in the journal The Lancet HIV reports that there is a significant disparity in HIV prevalence between black and white men who have sex with men. The study was published on Nov. 18 and found a startling 32 percent prevalence rate for black men who have sex with men, compared with only eight percent for white men who have sex with men.View More World AIDS Day
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!