Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
During an insightful and surprisingly candid conversation, Duff spoke about her career as a whole just hours following June 26's landmark Supreme Court ruling, which granted full marriage rights to LGBT Americans. The child star-turned-music maker also talked about her latest album, "Breathe In. Breathe Out.," eight years in the making; the long break she took to find her true self; and not knowing how to be a "totally normal girl who doesn't give a fuck." READ MORE.
Matt Bomer is not buying all the buzz about Matt Bomer. Channeling his trademark charm, the actor calls it "sheer fallacy" that anyone - let alone heterosexual men - could possibly find his piercing baby-blue eyes swoon-worthy. And then there's his body. On display in all its near-nakedness in "Magic Mike XXL," Bomer is modest about his sculpted physique. You expect it, of course. The 37-year-old dreamboat - just ask Channing Tatum - was born in Missouri and raised in Texas, and he hasn't strayed from his humble Southern roots despite scorching screen after screen. Not just with a striptease, either. READ MORE.
In our recent interview, the 2006 "Idol" alum comes clean about how a long period of "overcompensation" - yes, the outfits - led him to the latest chapter in his life. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Adam Lambert Reveals He Dressed 'Outlandishly' Because He Was 'Overcompensating,' Talks Lack Of Gay Artists
- Did Snyder Trade Signature On Anti-Gay Adoption Bills For Deal On Road Funding?
- Q&A: Hilary Duff Talks Grindr & Giving Too Many F*cks, Geeks Out For Marriage Equality (and Miley Cyrus!)
- Snyder, Legislature Pass Litany Of Intolerant, Regressive Bills
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
SOUTHFIELD - This year the BTL Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo was held on the anniversary weekend of Judge Friedman's decision in DeBoer v. Snyder. That decision struck down Michigan's same-sex marriage ban, for less than 24 hours, allowing 323 couples to become legally married in the state.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!