Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
As each season of "Drag Race" crowned a new queen, a phenomenon took hold of gay bars and nightclubs all over the U.S. These queens had become gay royalty, and the scene, to some extent, had been revived. READ MORE.
Straight gin has such a degenerate reputation that to drink it without mixing in some other ingredient is to invite either derision or an intervention. READ MORE.
"Whatcha makin', hot stuff?" I was at the kitchen island mixing an experimental drink; I felt the hand slip around my stomach and jumped slightly before I heard the coo in my ear. Dan never calls me "hot stuff," so I knew it wasn't him. But whose hand was suddenly tweaking my right nipple? READ MORE.
"I can't talk to you now. I'm rimming." Dan was obviously aghast. There was a momentary pause on the line, after which he said only, "Who?" READ MORE.
- Panic! Frontman On Being A Little Gay, Bisexual Anthem & Getting Naked
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Franco In His First Gay Interview
- EXCLUSIVE: Kathy Bates Talks Lesbian Parties, Drag & Her Uma Thurman Fantasy
- Exclusive! 'Looking' Star Russell Tovey On Sex Scenes, His Famous Butt & That Rimming Cake
- Iggy Azalea Q&A: 'I'm Not A Fake Lesbian'
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
She is large and in charge, chunky yet funky. Yes, the one and only Latrice "Mother Fucking" Royale is coming to town. The drag diva - and "RuPaul's Drag Race" favorite - will be hosting the King & Queens Ball at Chene Park on June 6.View More Pride Guide
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!