Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
As each season of "Drag Race" crowned a new queen, a phenomenon took hold of gay bars and nightclubs all over the U.S. These queens had become gay royalty, and the scene, to some extent, had been revived. READ MORE.
Straight gin has such a degenerate reputation that to drink it without mixing in some other ingredient is to invite either derision or an intervention. READ MORE.
"Whatcha makin', hot stuff?" I was at the kitchen island mixing an experimental drink; I felt the hand slip around my stomach and jumped slightly before I heard the coo in my ear. Dan never calls me "hot stuff," so I knew it wasn't him. But whose hand was suddenly tweaking my right nipple? READ MORE.
"I can't talk to you now. I'm rimming." Dan was obviously aghast. There was a momentary pause on the line, after which he said only, "Who?" READ MORE.
- Josh Groban Q&A: His Queer Bear Fans, Failing The Ryan Gosling 'Gay Test' & Why He Worships RuPaul
- Q&A: Kelly Clarkson Talks Lesbian Groupies ('Kezbos'!), Gay Bars & Her Problem With 'Risqué' Pop Peers
- Controversial Musician Cameron Carpenter: Don't Call Me The 'Flamboyant Organist'
- Michigan House Passes Adoption Discrimination Bills
- Closet, Hollywood Gossip Collide In Riverwalk Theatre Production
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!