Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
As each season of "Drag Race" crowned a new queen, a phenomenon took hold of gay bars and nightclubs all over the U.S. These queens had become gay royalty, and the scene, to some extent, had been revived. READ MORE.
Straight gin has such a degenerate reputation that to drink it without mixing in some other ingredient is to invite either derision or an intervention. READ MORE.
"Whatcha makin', hot stuff?" I was at the kitchen island mixing an experimental drink; I felt the hand slip around my stomach and jumped slightly before I heard the coo in my ear. Dan never calls me "hot stuff," so I knew it wasn't him. But whose hand was suddenly tweaking my right nipple? READ MORE.
"I can't talk to you now. I'm rimming." Dan was obviously aghast. There was a momentary pause on the line, after which he said only, "Who?" READ MORE.
- Michfest Responds: We Have a Few Demands Of Our Own
- Q&A: Jennifer Hudson On Lesbian Rumors & Drag Queen Attitude: 'I Don't Care What You Think'
- Q&A: Bill Hader Talks Gay Kisses ('Paul Rudd Tastes Like Chicken') & Trans Sketch ('Sorry')
- Barbra Streisand's Duet With Gay Son Is Highlight Of New Album
- Equality Michigan Stands With Allies: Seeking Full Inclusion
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
CHELSEA - Following a path that has taken her from working in civil rights in the big metropolis of New York City to owning dozens of sheep, chickens, pigs and other rowdy farm animals, Angie Martell seeks a full life of balance and tranquility.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!