Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
As each season of "Drag Race" crowned a new queen, a phenomenon took hold of gay bars and nightclubs all over the U.S. These queens had become gay royalty, and the scene, to some extent, had been revived. READ MORE.
Straight gin has such a degenerate reputation that to drink it without mixing in some other ingredient is to invite either derision or an intervention. READ MORE.
"Whatcha makin', hot stuff?" I was at the kitchen island mixing an experimental drink; I felt the hand slip around my stomach and jumped slightly before I heard the coo in my ear. Dan never calls me "hot stuff," so I knew it wasn't him. But whose hand was suddenly tweaking my right nipple? READ MORE.
"I can't talk to you now. I'm rimming." Dan was obviously aghast. There was a momentary pause on the line, after which he said only, "Who?" READ MORE.
- Lansing Community Mourns Passing of LGBT Leader
- Q&A: Jillian Michaels on Her Madonna-Influenced Coming Out, LGBT Community's Pressure to Marry & Why She Uses the Word 'Fag'
- A Loathsome Loophole: How Some LGBT Michiganders Use Discriminatory Law
- Affirmations: It's Time to Bring the Community Back to the Center
- Confessions of a Superfan: Why a Self-Proclaimed 'Front-Row Bitch' Wrote 581 Pages on Madonna
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
It was love at first sight for Max Brown and Doug Sipsma. They met in 1999 when they were both visiting Chicago. They struck up a conversation in a store, exchanged phone numbers and a couple of weeks later they had their first date. They've been together ever since.View More Romance
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!