Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
While summer 2014 is cooling down, the fall TV season is just starting to heat up. Bittersweet, ain't it? At least there's a silver lining to trading in lazing in the sand for lounging on the sofa: There are plenty of programs with LGBT characters to tune into right now. Which returning shows and series premieres should be on your gaydar? Peep this shortlist of inclusive shows that run the gamut of genres to make your picks. READ MORE.
When the mercury rises, so should your creativity. Consider these nine ways to beat the heat - and add a little sexy time to your life while you're at it. READ MORE.
"When there's someone whose job it is to take care of someone else, that's good for the two of them, obviously. But it's also good for their neighbors...The things that make them healthier and happier at home also make them more productive members of society. It's a win-win: good for the married couple and good for those around them." John Corvino, Ph.D., "Debating Same-Sex Marriage" READ MORE.
- Michfest Responds: We Have a Few Demands Of Our Own
- Q&A: Jennifer Hudson On Lesbian Rumors & Drag Queen Attitude: 'I Don't Care What You Think'
- Q&A: Bill Hader Talks Gay Kisses ('Paul Rudd Tastes Like Chicken') & Trans Sketch ('Sorry')
- Barbra Streisand's Duet With Gay Son Is Highlight Of New Album
- BREAKING: Is Terri Lynn Land's Family Violating Nonprofit Regulations?
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
CHELSEA - Following a path that has taken her from working in civil rights in the big metropolis of New York City to owning dozens of sheep, chickens, pigs and other rowdy farm animals, Angie Martell seeks a full life of balance and tranquility.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!