Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Just because summer is cause to shed the confines of clothing to celebrate the skin you're in, reality is, we can't go commando everywhere. For those times that you legally have to cover your bits, here are our picks for summer essentials to keep you looking fly and having fun. READ MORE.
The month of June is typically jam-packed with parades, events and festivities that bring many of us in the LGBTQ community together to revel in our uniqueness, pay tribute to our leaders and honor achievements in our ongoing fight for equality. READ MORE.
Even if you're not religious, you can still celebrate a fluffy pagan Easter with someone you love. But instead of the tiny trinkets and cavity-inviting candy that monopolize kids' baskets this time of year, put together a wicker-handled surprise that's decidedly more adult with these 10 LGBT-minded finds. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Adam Lambert Reveals He Dressed 'Outlandishly' Because He Was 'Overcompensating,' Talks Lack Of Gay Artists
- Did Snyder Trade Signature On Anti-Gay Adoption Bills For Deal On Road Funding?
- Snyder, Legislature Pass Litany Of Intolerant, Regressive Bills
- Creep of the Week: Rick Snyder
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
SOUTHFIELD - This year the BTL Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo was held on the anniversary weekend of Judge Friedman's decision in DeBoer v. Snyder. That decision struck down Michigan's same-sex marriage ban, for less than 24 hours, allowing 323 couples to become legally married in the state.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!