Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
DETROIT - Two separate motions were filed this week in the Charles Pugh text messaging scandal court case. First, Pugh, former Detroit City Council president, wants the young man who is accusing him of misconduct to be named in open court. READ MORE.
WASHINGTON - Workers in legal, same-sex marriages, regardless of where they live, will now have the same rights as those in opposite-sex marriages to federal job-protected leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act to care for a spouse with a serious health condition. READ MORE.
Having a child is one of the most stressful things you can do. Yeah, it can be one of the most amazing parts of your life, but it also opens your eyes to a whole world of horrors you've never even contemplated before. READ MORE.
This from Waccoff, Texas. Source: Lone Star Police Gazette Badge Polisher. Headline: Under Cover Cops Make Sunday Surprise Restroom Arrests! Mark your activist desk calendar... READ MORE.
Since last year, when former Speaker of the House Jase Bolger, R-Marshall, introduced the "Michigan Religious Freedom Restoration Act," opponents have argued that, if the legislation becomes law, it will allow people to discriminate on a host of issues -- including race. READ MORE.
- EXCLUSIVE! Ricky Martin Talks Love Life ('I'm Enjoying Being Single'), Shirtless Selfies, Swoon-Worthy Texts & How He'd React To Having Gay Sons
- Controversial Musician Cameron Carpenter: Don't Call Me The 'Flamboyant Organist'
- Q&A: John Waters On Kink Freaks, James Franco, His Collection Of A**hole Art & Why He May Retire From Film
- Closet, Hollywood Gossip Collide In Riverwalk Theatre Production
- Attention Michigan LGBT Career Seekers
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
Dancing, music, delicious food and a party atmosphere will greet the hundreds of people coming out to the 2015 Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo March 21.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!