Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
In less than two months of searching, Affirmations' Board of Directors has announced the appointment of Susan Erspamer as its next executive director. READ MORE.
After a careful review and monitor of its implementation of equal access to housing in its programs regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, the U.S. Housing and Urban Development announced Nov. 20 its proposed "Equal Access in Accordance with an Individual's Gender Identity in Community Planning and Development Programs Rule (Gender Identity Rule)." READ MORE.
Now, a low score on HRC's CEI doesn't necessarily mean a company is anti-LGBT. But the higher a company's score, the better that company is to its LGBT employees. Of course, some folks think the CEI is a bunch of baloney. Like Peter Sprigg of the virulently anti-LGBT Family Research Council. READ MORE.
The end of HIV is near ... If we make use of the tools available to us today. And that is no short order. READ MORE.
Jerome Fulton, 28, moved to NYC when he was just 19 to pursue his degree in fashion. He transfered to the Fashion Institute of Technology after just two years at Western Michigan University to harness his passion for fashion into skills that would be most marketable in the fashion industry. READ MORE.
- Houston Delivers Tough Blow, Repeals Anti-Discrimination Ordinance
- Q&A: Kylie Minogue Talks First Christmas Album, 'Hating' the Boxes People Put Her In & Her Mistletoe Man ('You Should Love Who You Love')
- The Authentic Life: Sarah Paulson Talks 'Carol,' Pressure To Be An LGBT Activist & Why She Misses Jessica Lange
- Q&A: Joe Jonas On Gay Clubbin' With Nick, Flattering Advances & How a Jonas Brothers Reunion Could 'Easily Happen'
- An Open Letter To Dana Nessel, From The Transgender Community of Michigan
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!