Between The Lines Debuts New Wedding Expo Website
Originally printed 1/19/2017 (Issue 2503 - Between The Lines News)
Over the last seven years, the Ultimate LGBT Wedding & Anniversary Expo has grown exponentially, allowing us to offer a one-stop shopping experience where you and your entire wedding party can walk along aisles and aisles of the area's best wedding products and services in one convenient location.
In an exciting step toward enhancing your experience, we have launched a brand new website. With a fresh look and a new intuitive design, MILGBTWedding.com is designed with same-sex couples and their allies in mind to make wedding planning accessible, easier and more fun.
We understand the needs of same-sex couples that are quite nontraditional in their wedding planning. The new website can help LGBT people write their own rules for their celebrations.
Our range of articles gives us the chance to meet and talk with the professionals that do this every day -- the ones that know how special we are as couples and to each other. We cover everything from "10 Practical Wedding Gifts For Your Gay Buddies" to "How To Be A (Gay) Wedding Guest" to "Gay Wedding Cakes: More Than Just Dessert," ensuring you have access to a full spectrum of information and advice. Our revamped editorial section now features Wedding Snapshots - stories about local same-sex couples and how they celebrate their love.
Fully optimized for mobile devices, the new website for the Ultimate LGBT Wedding & Anniversary Expo will allow wedding planners to learn more about what we do, how we do it and the LGBT-inclusive vendors we work with across the state of Michigan, whether you're at your desk or on the move.
Beyond The Ultimate LGBT Wedding & Anniversary Expo, our new website is the place to find one-of-a-kind show specials from more than 100 of these vendors - bakers, photographers, banquet halls, hotels, cruise lines, travel agencies, caterers, wedding planners, officiants and churches, and adoption agencies -- all ready and willing to work with LGBT couples to make our celebrations the best possible.
Many of our exhibitors from Michigan's top wedding merchants offer booking incentives and special discounts not found anywhere else. They are on hand - with lavish exhibit displays showcasing their products - to answer all of your important planning questions. With our new website, we hope to build on the service we offer to you, our clients, and are looking forward to continuing to work with you to develop your people, teams and cultures.
All of us at Between The Lines are totally excited about the Ultimate LGBT Wedding & Anniversary Expo at the MotorCity Casino Hotel, March 26 from 12-4 p.m. We hope that you will join us for this fabulous celebration complete with the companies and business people who value us not just as potential customers but as full celebrants of marriage equality. They are happy for and with us.
Visit The Ultimate LGBT Wedding & Anniversary Expo, a Between The Lines project, online at http://www.MILGBTWedding.com.
- BTL Ultimate LGBT Wedding & Anniversary Expo Returns
- The Chipping Away of Obergefell
- A Message from the Publishers
- Friends Before Lovers: Building a Relationship to Last
- Gentlemen's Consignment Offers Quality Menswear at Affordable Prices
- Majority of Americans Support Same-Sex Marriage
- Identities Affirmed with Gender-Bending Wedding Apparel
- Assault on Marriage Equality Under Banner of 'Religious Liberty'
- How to Find the Right Officiant for Your Wedding
- Give Yourself the Wedding Gift of Premarital Counseling
- Wedding Photography Trends to Watch Out for in 2017
- Between The Lines Debuts New Wedding Expo Website
- What Marriage Equality Looks Like in 2016
- Listless to Blissful: The Non-Traditional Bride(s)
- Busted at the Seams In Detroit
- LGBT Friendly Dessert Bar to Open in Downtown Farmington
- Same-sex Wedding Expo Partners With Inclusive Vendors
- Conversation Sparked Couple's Relationship, Communication Keeps It Strong
- Advising Same-Sex Clients After Obergefell
- Presidential Debates Highlight the Need to Celebrate Inclusive Wedding Vendors
- Couple's Marriage Proves That True Love Transcends Gender Identity
- Detroit Marriott Livonia
- Duneswood Resort
- Embassy Suites by Hilton DetroitTroy/ Auburn Hills
- MGM Grand Detroit
- Ameritax Plus
- Adoption Services
- Hands Across The Water
- Iglesia Martell Law Firm PLLC
- Crust - a Baking Company
- Sweet Dreams
- Banquet Hall/Catering
- The Polo Fields Golf & Country Club
- MGM Grand Detroit
- Jeff Zak Catering, Inc.
- Charter Yachts
- Infinity & Ovation Yacht Charters
- AG Chocolates
- Clothiers Custom
- Sylvia Ann Inc.
- Community Centers
- Rhonna Nelson, LMSW, ACSW, CAADC PC
- Exchange Student Placement
- International Experience
- Financial Services
- Comerica Bank
- Florists/Floral Design
- Foster Care
- Vista Maria
- Sizemore Selectives
- Fredrick Jewelers
- Lewis Jewelers
- Miner's Den Jewelers
- Plymouth Nursery
- All Around Limos LLC
- Moving Companies
- Men on the Move
- Photo Booth
- Shutter Booth
- Rawlinson Photography
- The Print Stop
- Professional Organizations
- Comerica LGBT Affinity Group
- Real Estate/Agent
- The LindaLom Team at Trillium Real Estate
- Real Estate One
- Religious & Spiritual
- Birmingham Unitarian Church
- Divine Peace Metropolitan Community Church
- Metropolitan Community Church of Detroit
- Temple Emanu-El
- Sweet Lorraine's Cafe & Bar
- The Laundry
- Social/Community Organizations
- LGBT Detroit
- Symphony Orchestra
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- The Gem & Colony Club
- The Tux Shop on Woodward
- Wedding / Event Planner
- With A Little Help
- Wedding Gowns
- Bombshell Bridal Boutique
- The Wedding Shoppe
- Wedding Registries
- EXCLUSIVE: Susan Sarandon on 'Up For Grabs' Sexuality, Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' & Her Response to Those Who 'Blame Me' For the Election
- Q&A: LeAnn Rimes on HRC Ally Award, Avoiding Political Talk & the Closeted Country Stars Who Motivated Her Activism
- Equality Michigan's New Strategy is Bold Risk in This Political Season
- PTA TMI
- Creep of the Week: Milo Yiannopoulos
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!