Gallery: Hotter Than July Boat Ride Makes A Splash
Originally printed 7/24/2014 (Issue 2229 - Between The Lines News)
About 50 people came out Wednesday night for the fifth annual Hotter Than July Boat Ride. The three-hour cruise on the Detroit River was aboard the Diamond Queen. The event was catered by Dee's Catering and DJ Tone kept the dance floor full.
HTJ 2014 Schedule of Events
- Mich. Dems Push Elliott-Larsen Amendment In House And Senate
- Pregnant Lesbian Fired From Catholic School
- Walking With HIV: Sponsoring Acceptance
- Black LGBT Church Founder Celebrates In Detroit
- Gender Neutral Bathrooms May Come To Detroit
- Inclusive Congregation Celebrates National Coming Out Day
- Hearing Voices: Ruth Ellis Center's 15th Anniversary Raises Awareness and Funds
- Detroit Leadership Class Welcomes Affirmations' Director Of Programs
- Equality Michigan and Connect2Protect Fundraise For Gender Neutral Bathrooms In Detroit
- New AIDS Partnership Michigan Coordinator To Tackle HIV, MSM Stigma For Detroit Agency
- Gays Against Gary Glenn
- AIDS Walk Locations
- MY Consent Day Empowers Michigan Youth, LGBT Survivors Of Assault
- Michfest Responds: We Have a Few Demands Of Our Own
- Q&A: Jennifer Hudson On Lesbian Rumors & Drag Queen Attitude: 'I Don't Care What You Think'
- Q&A: Bill Hader Talks Gay Kisses ('Paul Rudd Tastes Like Chicken') & Trans Sketch ('Sorry')
- Barbra Streisand's Duet With Gay Son Is Highlight Of New Album
- Equality Michigan Stands With Allies: Seeking Full Inclusion
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
CHELSEA - Following a path that has taken her from working in civil rights in the big metropolis of New York City to owning dozens of sheep, chickens, pigs and other rowdy farm animals, Angie Martell seeks a full life of balance and tranquility.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!