- 2016 Michigan's Ultimate LGBT Wedding & Anniversary Expo Celebrates Marriage Equality
- The Ultimate LGBT Wedding & Anniversary Expo Celebrates Progress And Looks To The Future Of Equality
- LGBT-Friendly Businesses Anticipate Wedding Expo
- Scott Shuptrine Interiors Expands Again With New Furniture Gallery
- Redefining Home: The Fur Baby Boom
- Recruiters Pursuing Diversity
- Michigan LGBTQ&A Career Fair Coming March 5
- Marriott Earns Perfect Ranking On Corporate Equality Index
- LGBT Inclusive Bed And Breakfast Receives Award
- Bradlys: Home Decor
The Michigan LGBT Yellow Pages serves the entire gay, lesbian, transgendered and bisexual community in the state of Michigan. Find the Michigan businesses that welcome the LGBT community with open arms along with an extensive list of hundreds of nonprofits serving the community.
Please use the category menu on the left to browse throughout our business and nonprofit community. In addition, you may use the search box to find any business by their name, category, or description. If you have a business that would like to advertise in the Michigan LGBT Yellow Pages, click here.
Those doing the shouting and the stomping to raise HIVAIDS awareness are getting noticeably older. And as more and more Millennials begin to consider HIV a minor manageable disease, their absence at AIDS Walk Detroit has become apparent. They were not around when contracting HIV was considered a death sentence. They didn't witness the LGBT community being ravaged in the 1980s. They've never heard of AZT. Instead, they're coming of age in the era of drug cocktails and PrEP.View More World AIDS Day
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!