- Scott Shuptrine Interiors Expands Again With New Furniture Gallery
- Redefining Home: The Fur Baby Boom
- Recruiters Pursuing Diversity
- Michigan LGBTQ&A Career Fair Coming March 5
- Marriott Earns Perfect Ranking On Corporate Equality Index
- LGBT Inclusive Bed And Breakfast Receives Award
- Bradlys: Home Decor
- The Accidental Activists Of Ann Arbor's Homoplex
- Farming A Following
- Home Sweet Dorm
The Michigan LGBT Yellow Pages serves the entire gay, lesbian, transgendered and bisexual community in the state of Michigan. Find the Michigan businesses that welcome the LGBT community with open arms along with an extensive list of hundreds of nonprofits serving the community.
Please use the category menu on the left to browse throughout our business and nonprofit community. In addition, you may use the search box to find any business by their name, category, or description. If you have a business that would like to advertise in the Michigan LGBT Yellow Pages, click here.
It was love at first sight for Max Brown and Doug Sipsma. They met in 1999 when they were both visiting Chicago. They struck up a conversation in a store, exchanged phone numbers and a couple of weeks later they had their first date. They've been together ever since.View More Romance
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!