Advertising: 734-293-7200 ext. 22
Newsroom: 734-293-7200 ext. 12
For a list of places to pick up the newspaper, Click here.
Pride Source Media Group
20222 Farmington Road
Livonia, Michigan 48152
Subscribe To Our Print Publication
Subscription is the cost of postage $95 annually or $50 for six months. Complete the form and you will be invoiced. You will begin to receive your weekly subscription once payment is received. If you wish to call in a subscription you may do so using our subscription department at 734-293-7200, ext. 10 or visiting our Subscription page for more options.. We do accept credit cards.
Tips and feedback:
Press releases, story ideas, story submissions and inquiries about freelance opportunities should be made to the appropriate staff person below.
Entertainment Editor Chris Azzopardi
Calendar Editor Shelby Clark Petkus
shelby at pridesource.com
Art Director Benjamin Jenkins
Between The Lines welcomes Opinion Viewpoints.
The ideal length is 600 words along with a headshot. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate "BTL Opinion" in the subject line.
Find us on Facebook
Add our fan page. http://www.facebook.com/BetweenTheLinesNewspaper
Follow us on Twitter
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
- Hillary Clinton's Commitment to LGBT Equality Stronger Than Ever
- 'Campfire' Opens at The Ringwald Theatre
- McCrory, Cooper Blast Each other on LGBT Law in Debate
- Unleashing Garrett Clayton: Actor on Studying Porn, Keeping His Sexuality Private & How His Latest Movie's Greatest Critic Brent Corrigan 'Let the Movie Get Made'
- Idina Menzel on Working Toward LGBT Icon Status, a Lesbian Elsa & Angry Gays Who Oppose Her 'Beaches' Remake
As an openly gay man, Fred Hoffman said, "I really didn't know if there would be an issue." And while he wasn't waving rainbow flags when he was recruited by Chrysler in 1988, he was told being gay wasn't a problem.View More Automotive