Advertising: 734-293-7200 ext. 22
Newsroom: 734-293-7200 ext. 12
For a list of places to pick up the newspaper, Click here.
Pride Source Media Group
20222 Farmington Road
Livonia, Michigan 48152
Subscribe To Our Print Publication
Subscription is the cost of postage $95 annually or $50 for six months. Complete the form and you will be invoiced. You will begin to receive your weekly subscription once payment is received. If you wish to call in a subscription you may do so using our subscription department at 734-293-7200, ext. 10 or visiting our Subscription page for more options.. We do accept credit cards.
Tips and feedback:
Press releases, story ideas, story submissions and inquiries about freelance opportunities should be made to the appropriate staff person below.
Entertainment Editor Chris Azzopardi
Calendar Editor Shelby Clark Petkus
shelby at pridesource.com
Art Director Benjamin Jenkins
Between The Lines welcomes Opinion Viewpoints.
The ideal length is 600 words along with a headshot. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate "BTL Opinion" in the subject line.
Find us on Facebook
Add our fan page. http://www.facebook.com/BetweenTheLinesNewspaper
Follow us on Twitter
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
- Josh Groban Q&A: His Queer Bear Fans, Failing The Ryan Gosling 'Gay Test' & Why He Worships RuPaul
- Q&A: Kelly Clarkson Talks Lesbian Groupies ('Kezbos'!), Gay Bars & Her Problem With 'Risqué' Pop Peers
- Controversial Musician Cameron Carpenter: Don't Call Me The 'Flamboyant Organist'
- Closet, Hollywood Gossip Collide In Riverwalk Theatre Production
- BREAKING: State House Committee Tells Kids Awaiting Placement Their Needs Don't Matter
SOUTHFIELD - This year the BTL Ultimate LGBT Wedding and Anniversary Expo was held on the anniversary weekend of Judge Friedman's decision in DeBoer v. Snyder. That decision struck down Michigan's same-sex marriage ban, for less than 24 hours, allowing 323 couples to become legally married in the state.View More Marriage