Events in Kalamazoo
- Add your event here!
- May 2
- Sexual Assault Survivors Support Group
- May 3
- Film: Moonlight
- More Michigan Events...
- AIDS/HIV Organizations
- CARES (Community AIDS Resource and Education Services)
- Campus; Student and Alumni Groups
- Western Michigan University, Office of LBGT Student Services
- Community Centers
- Foundations and Funders
- The Arcus Foundation/Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo Institute of Arts
- Religious & Spiritual
- Phoenix Community Church United Church of Christ
- Social/Community Organizations
- Michiana Dunes Region Lambda Car Club International
- Women's Health
- Planned Parenthood of South Central Michigan
- Youth Services
- Resource Center Youth Group
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Transgender Women of Color Need Access to Public Resources, Better Allies
- Creep of the Week: Ramzan Kadyrov
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!