Coping with Disabilities Group
290 W. Nine Mile Road Ferndale MI 48220
An ongoing discussion group for people who have any physical or mental illnesses who struggle with day to day issues such as applying for benefits, relationships, being with people who understand.
Web address: http://Goaffirmations.org
Dates and times for this event:
By default, only upcoming dates are shown. To see past dates for this event, click here.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
- Creep of the Week: Michael Brown
- Nick Jonas on Inspiring Drag Kings, His 'Very Welcoming' Gay Club Experience and How His Man Bod Changed His Life
- Cyndi Lauper on Fame, Going Country & Wanting to Star In 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?' with Madonna
- How Photographer Jess Dugan Is Transforming Minds with Portraits of Transgender Trailblazers
- Q&A: Jane Lynch on Singing Nicki Minaj, How She Thought Being Lesbian Was a 'Mental Disease' & Her Man Crush