Coping with Disabilities Group
290 W. Nine Mile Road Ferndale MI 48220
An ongoing discussion group for people who have any physical or mental illnesses who struggle with day to day issues such as applying for benefits, relationships, being with people who understand.
Web address: http://Goaffirmations.org
Dates and times for this event:
By default, only upcoming dates are shown. To see past dates for this event, click here.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
- The Emboldened Girls: Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin Talk LGBT Liberation, Lashing Out & Marrying 'Famous' Gay Men
- Anti-Gay Billboard Ad On Telegraph
- Q&A: Rose Byrne Speaks Out On Hollywood Sexism ('It's Discrimination'), Talks Drag Inspirations & Playing Gay
- EXCLUSIVE: Reese & Sofia Talk Lesbians, Girl Kisses, Gay Jokes and Why This Is The 'Summer Of Women'
- State House GOP Introduces Bill To Void Local Human Rights Ordinances