Coping with Disabilities Group
290 W. Nine Mile Road Ferndale MI 48220
An ongoing discussion group for people who have any physical or mental illnesses who struggle with day to day issues such as applying for benefits, relationships, being with people who understand.
Web address: http://Goaffirmations.org
Dates and times for this event:
By default, only upcoming dates are shown. To see past dates for this event, click here.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
- Josh Groban Q&A: His Queer Bear Fans, Failing The Ryan Gosling 'Gay Test' & Why He Worships RuPaul
- Q&A: Kelly Clarkson Talks Lesbian Groupies ('Kezbos'!), Gay Bars & Her Problem With 'Risqué' Pop Peers
- Controversial Musician Cameron Carpenter: Don't Call Me The 'Flamboyant Organist'
- Michigan House Passes Adoption Discrimination Bills
- Closet, Hollywood Gossip Collide In Riverwalk Theatre Production