Coping with Disabilities Group
290 W. Nine Mile Road Ferndale MI 48220
An ongoing discussion group for people who have any physical or mental illnesses who struggle with day to day issues such as applying for benefits, relationships, being with people who understand.
Web address: http://Goaffirmations.org
Dates and times for this event:
By default, only upcoming dates are shown. To see past dates for this event, click here.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
- Boy George Talks Culture Club Comeback, 'Stupid' Madonna / Gaga Rivalry & How Trans Community Is Still Overlooked Despite Caitlyn Jenner
- 2015 HIV World Conference Report
- First Comes Law, Then Comes Marriage
- Mombian: LGBTQ-Inclusive Sex Ed Book For Kids Affirms And Empowers
- Q&A: The Bird and The Bee On How They're 'Amazed' By The Gays, Casual Sex, Their Secret Tribute LP & Not Being Lovers