Coping with Disabilities Group
290 W. Nine Mile Road Ferndale MI 48220
An ongoing discussion group for people who have any physical or mental illnesses who struggle with day to day issues such as applying for benefits, relationships, being with people who understand.
Web address: http://Goaffirmations.org
Dates and times for this event:
By default, only upcoming dates are shown. To see past dates for this event, click here.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
- The Riot's Riot: 'Stonewall' Actor, Director Talk Race Controversy ('I Was Shocked') & Nerve-Racking Gay Sex Scene
- Stand With Trans: A Hunter Keith Story
- Leona Lewis, Free & Unfiltered: On Her 'Gay Husbands,' 'Lost' Pop Stars & How Her Gay Uncle Taught Her To Be Herself
- The Legacy Of Michigan's Anti-gay Adoption Law
- The OutField: Tracking Anna Aagenes' Activism