Coping with Disabilities Group
290 W. Nine Mile Road Ferndale MI 48220
An ongoing discussion group for people who have any physical or mental illnesses who struggle with day to day issues such as applying for benefits, relationships, being with people who understand.
Web address: http://Goaffirmations.org
Dates and times for this event:
By default, only upcoming dates are shown. To see past dates for this event, click here.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
- Michfest Responds: We Have a Few Demands Of Our Own
- Q&A: Jennifer Hudson On Lesbian Rumors & Drag Queen Attitude: 'I Don't Care What You Think'
- LeAnn Rimes Q&A: 'Eddie & I Are A Gay Man's Wet Dream'
- Q&A: Bill Hader Talks Gay Kisses ('Paul Rudd Tastes Like Chicken') & Trans Sketch ('Sorry')
- Why Jason Mraz Won't Kiss & Tell: 'I've Spoken Up For The Things That Are Important To Me'