Anne Hathaway and Kristen Stewart Don Drag In Jenny Lewis' "Just One of the Guys" Music Video
Originally printed 7/17/2014 (Issue 2229 - Between The Lines News)
Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart and Brie Larson dress in drag for Jenny Lewis' first single, "Just One of the Guys" off her upcoming fourth album, The Voyager. It is Lewis' first solo album in six years.
The music video features Hathaway, Stewart, Larson and Lewis performing on various instruments in a girl band - Jenny with a starry rainbowed getup and guitar - before each transforming into caricaturistic drag kings clowning around.
"We screamed with laughter all day, huddled behind the monitor," Lewis told GQ, "I haven't laughed that hard since What About Bob? came out on laser disk."
The Voyager comes out July 29.
- Q&A: Bill Hader Talks Gay Kisses ('Paul Rudd Tastes Like Chicken') & Transgender Sketch ('Sorry')
- Take Hope In Health
- Q&A: Breakout Star Banks Talks 'Crazy' Calls She Gets From Prison, Newfound Fame
- Lithgow Talks Gays In Film, His 'Defiance Of Prejudice' & Robin Williams
- NPR Fixture Comes To East Lansing
- Deep Inside Hollywood
- AIDS/HIV Organizations
- Hearth Home
- Detroit Marriott Troy
- Community Centers
- The LGBT Network of Western Michigan
- People's Food Co-op and Cafe Verde
- Tri-Pups, Inc
- MB Jewelers
- Pools & Spas
- B & B Pools and Spas
- Religious & Spiritual
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
- Social/Community Organizations
- Michigan Roundtable for Diversity and Inclusion
- Wine Shop
- Barefoot Wine & Bubbly
Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
- Michfest Responds: We Have a Few Demands Of Our Own
- Q&A: Jennifer Hudson On Lesbian Rumors & Drag Queen Attitude: 'I Don't Care What You Think'
- LeAnn Rimes Q&A: 'Eddie & I Are A Gay Man's Wet Dream'
- Q&A: Bill Hader Talks Gay Kisses ('Paul Rudd Tastes Like Chicken') & Trans Sketch ('Sorry')
- Why Jason Mraz Won't Kiss & Tell: 'I've Spoken Up For The Things That Are Important To Me'
CHELSEA - Following a path that has taken her from working in civil rights in the big metropolis of New York City to owning dozens of sheep, chickens, pigs and other rowdy farm animals, Angie Martell seeks a full life of balance and tranquility.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!