Arts & Entertainment
Donations Needed At HARC In Ypsilanti
Originally printed 7/10/2014 (Issue 2228 - Between The Lines News)
The HIV/AIDS Resource Center (HARC) is holding a pantry drive. The center, which serves the people of Jackson, Lenawee, Livingston and Washtenaw Counties, is looking for the following cleaning items and personal care products for clients: household cleaning supplies, paper towels, tissues, toilet paper, laundry detergent and fabric softener, toothpaste, mouthwash, floss, shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, deoderant/powder and more. These items are especially important for clients with compromised immune systems.
Financial contributions are also welcome and can be made at http://hivaidsresource.org/get-involved/donations/. Donations are tax-deductible. All items can be dropped off at HARC's Ypsilanti center at 3075 Clark Road, Suite 203. HARC recommends calling to let the center know when planning to drop off items.
For more information on the center or donations, call Chris at 800-578-2300, ext. 261 or visit www.hivaidsresource.org.
- Lesbian Couple In Kalamazoo See Home Ruined
- Fifth Annual Hotter Than July Boat Ride A Fun Time
- HTJ Opening Ceremony Draws Large Crowd
- State Rep. Zemke Introduces Bill To Prohibit Conversion Therapy In Michigan
- Good News For LGBT Students At Michigan Universities
- HTJ Pride Picnic Preview
- HTJ Schedule: Warming Up Detroit
- Progressive Detroit Talks On The National Level: Netroots Closeup
- LGBTs Connect At Netroots Nation
- Michigan Healthcare Providers Discuss LGBT Focus Initiatives
- Mark Schauer Comes To Braun Court
- Hotter Than July Preview
- Immigration: Out Of The Shadows
- Choice: Closely Aligned
- Environment: Only Way To Win Is By Working Together
- Housing: 'We Are All In This Together'
- Labor: A Decades Long Partnership
- Two More Openly LGBT Candidates Announce MI Campaigns