Arts & Entertainment
New LGBT Groups In Michigan
Originally printed 7/10/2014 (Issue 2228 - Between The Lines News)
Women of Color Same Gender Loving 40 & Up group begins. Visit http://www.meetup.com/Women-of-Color-Same-Gender-Loving-40-UP. Looking for suggestions for monthly meet-ups. Ideas include museum visits with lunch/dinner, walks along the river, hang outs in Ann Arbor area, horseback riding and more.
Gay Single Men Over 21 Metro Detroit Canada. Email email@example.com or 248-217-9000. Looking for someone else to run group, as well as ideas for future outings.
Traverse Lesbians group starting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in starting a social group for area lesbians living in or near Traverse City. Geared towards gay women, singles or couples and 50-70 years old (though all ages are welcome).
- Fifth Annual Hotter Than July Boat Ride A Fun Time
- HTJ Opening Ceremony Draws Large Crowd
- State Rep. Zemke Introduces Bill To Prohibit Conversion Therapy In Michigan
- Good News For LGBT Students At Michigan Universities
- HTJ Pride Picnic Preview
- HTJ Schedule: Warming Up Detroit
- Progressive Detroit Talks On The National Level: Netroots Closeup
- LGBTs Connect At Netroots Nation
- Michigan Healthcare Providers Discuss LGBT Focus Initiatives
- Mark Schauer Comes To Braun Court
- Hotter Than July Preview
- Immigration: Out Of The Shadows
- Choice: Closely Aligned
- Environment: Only Way To Win Is By Working Together
- Housing: 'We Are All In This Together'
- Labor: A Decades Long Partnership
- Two More Openly LGBT Candidates Announce MI Campaigns