Arts & Entertainment
Pints Of Pride: Drink To Support Jim Toy Community Center
Originally printed 6/12/2014 (Issue 2224 - Between The Lines News)
Bill's Beer Garden will be hosting "Equality on Tap!" in support of the Jim Toy Community Center this Thursday. The new Ann Arbor beer garden will generously donate $1 of every beer sold to JTCC, which is known for its service and support of all LGBTQA people in Washtenaw county.
Bill's Beer Garden is a seasonal beer garden that is open six days a week in the spring and summer, with additional dates throughout the year (like St. Patrick's Day). The Ann Arbor establishment has been fully open since 2013, serving a range of Michigan craft beers and wine, including a current selection of Bell's, Founder's, New Holland Brewing and Wolverine State Brewing ales, among more. Food can be brought into the garden from Mark's Carts, eight different food carts adjacent to Bill's. These carts include coffee, tapas, Indian, Asian street food, barbecue and more.
Equality on Tap will run from 6 until 11 p.m. on Thursday, June 12 at Bill's Beer Garden, 218 S. Ashley St., Ann Arbor. For more information, call 734-369-8001 or visit http://www.jimtoycenter.org.
- Lesbian Couple In Kalamazoo See Home Ruined
- Fifth Annual Hotter Than July Boat Ride A Fun Time
- HTJ Opening Ceremony Draws Large Crowd
- State Rep. Zemke Introduces Bill To Prohibit Conversion Therapy In Michigan
- Good News For LGBT Students At Michigan Universities
- HTJ Pride Picnic Preview
- HTJ Schedule: Warming Up Detroit
- Progressive Detroit Talks On The National Level: Netroots Closeup
- LGBTs Connect At Netroots Nation
- Michigan Healthcare Providers Discuss LGBT Focus Initiatives
- Mark Schauer Comes To Braun Court
- Hotter Than July Preview
- Immigration: Out Of The Shadows
- Choice: Closely Aligned
- Environment: Only Way To Win Is By Working Together
- Housing: 'We Are All In This Together'
- Labor: A Decades Long Partnership
- Two More Openly LGBT Candidates Announce MI Campaigns