Arts & Entertainment
LaChey, Stevenson To Run for LGBT Caucus Leadership
Originally printed 2/14/2013 (Issue 2107 - Between The Lines News)
BTL'S co-publisher, Jan Stevenson, is running for vice chair of the LGBT Caucus of the Michigan Democratic Party. Attorney Mark LaChey is running at the top of the ticket for chair with three vice chairs - Garnett Lewis, David Coulter and Stevenson. "I am honored to have this chance to support my friend Mark in his plans to advance the progressive agenda of the MI Democratic Party, said Stevenson.
All Democratic Party members are encouraged to attend the state convention and to cast their vote for party leadership roles. The vote for LGBT Caucus chair will be 10 a.m. Feb. 23 at Cobo Hall room 03-45.
- One Capitol Region Plans To Make Lansing Area 'Discrimination Free'
- Saginaw Equality Float Takes Second Place at Cinco De Mayo Parade
- Contact Theory Changes Minds, Hearts
- Outside The Safety Net
- Book-A-Palooza To Benefit Common Language
- Ferndale Mayor Dave Coulter Announces Run
- Source: Former Michigan Congressman Mark Schauer Will Run For Governor