Arts & Entertainment
KGLRC Faith Alliance Committee To Host Third Annual Prayer Breakfast
Originally printed 1/24/2013 (Issue 2104 - Between The Lines News)
KALAMAZOO - The Faith Alliance Committee of the Kalamazoo Gay Lesbian Resource Center invites people of all faiths to join them for the third annual Faith Alliance Prayer Breakfast at the First United Methodist Church, Feb. 5.
The continental breakfast will include music, local public policy and practice discussion and a prayer session. Newly elected Kalamazoo County Commissioner Julie Rogers will be the events' keynote speaker.
The Faith Alliance Prayer Breakfast begins 7 a.m. Feb. 5 at the First United Methodist Church, 212 S. Park St., Kalamazoo, 49007. For more information, go to http://www.KGLRC.org or call 269-327-6643.
- UPDATE: Suspected LGBT Killer In Metro Detroit Caught
- Upper Peninsula Celebrates First LGBT Pride Fest
- Schauer Leaves His Mark On Michigan Pride
- GAGG And LGBT: Gearing Up For November
- Affirmations Resumes Search For New Executive Director
- Michigan Education Groups Call For LGBT Rights
- GALLERY: Mark Schauer Joins Equality Rally In Lansing
- Arguments For Right To Stay Married Heard In Caspar v Snyder
- Michigan: A Brief Timeline of LGBT Milestones In the Capital City
- Mental Health Providers Access Latest Training On LGBT Clinical Issues
- Local Residents Sign-On For Right To Discriminate
- Extending Marriage To Same-Sex Couples Could Add Millions To Michigan's Economy