Arts & Entertainment
KGLRC Faith Alliance Committee To Host Third Annual Prayer Breakfast
Originally printed 1/24/2013 (Issue 2104 - Between The Lines News)
KALAMAZOO - The Faith Alliance Committee of the Kalamazoo Gay Lesbian Resource Center invites people of all faiths to join them for the third annual Faith Alliance Prayer Breakfast at the First United Methodist Church, Feb. 5.
The continental breakfast will include music, local public policy and practice discussion and a prayer session. Newly elected Kalamazoo County Commissioner Julie Rogers will be the events' keynote speaker.
The Faith Alliance Prayer Breakfast begins 7 a.m. Feb. 5 at the First United Methodist Church, 212 S. Park St., Kalamazoo, 49007. For more information, go to http://www.KGLRC.org or call 269-327-6643.
- Hotter Than July Conference Focuses On Past, Future Of Detroit's African American LGBT Community
- Lesbian Couple In Kalamazoo See Home Ruined
- Equality Michigan Starts Petition To Change Michfest Trans Exclusion Policy
- Fifth Annual Hotter Than July Boat Ride A Fun Time
- HTJ Opening Ceremony Draws Large Crowd
- State Rep. Zemke Introduces Bill To Prohibit Conversion Therapy In Michigan
- Good News For LGBT Students At Michigan Universities
- HTJ Pride Picnic Preview
- HTJ Schedule: Warming Up Detroit
- Progressive Detroit Talks On The National Level: Netroots Closeup
- LGBTs Connect At Netroots Nation
- Michigan Healthcare Providers Discuss LGBT Focus Initiatives
- Mark Schauer Comes To Braun Court
- Hotter Than July Preview
- Immigration: Out Of The Shadows
- Choice: Closely Aligned
- Environment: Only Way To Win Is By Working Together
- Housing: 'We Are All In This Together'
- Labor: A Decades Long Partnership
- Two More Openly LGBT Candidates Announce MI Campaigns
- Hotter Than July Film Festival In Midtown
- Diverse Support For Same-Sex Couples In Michigan's Marriage Ban Challenge