Arts & Entertainment
EMU Center For Study Of Equality And Human Rights Seeking Research Grant Proposals
Originally printed 1/24/2013 (Issue 2104 - Between The Lines News)
YPSILANTI - The Center for the Study of Equality and Human Rights at Eastern Michigan University is seeking proposals for participation in its Research Awards and Speaker Series Program.
The mission of the Center for the Study of Equality and Human Rights is to promote, support, and disseminate research focused on LGBT equality and human rights.
The Research Awards program is designed to stimulate LGBT public policy oriented academic research in the Social Sciences, Communication and Media Arts, Human Services, Education, and Arts disciplines. Grants awarded to faculty offer a quarter release time to conduct research consistent with the mission of the Center.
Faculty members working at U.S. post-secondary institutions and doctoral students in these disciplines are eligible for and encouraged to submit proposals.
- Hotter Than July Conference Focuses On Past, Future Of Detroit's African American LGBT Community
- Lesbian Couple In Kalamazoo See Home Ruined
- Equality Michigan Starts Petition To Change Michfest Trans Exclusion Policy
- Fifth Annual Hotter Than July Boat Ride A Fun Time
- HTJ Opening Ceremony Draws Large Crowd
- State Rep. Zemke Introduces Bill To Prohibit Conversion Therapy In Michigan
- Good News For LGBT Students At Michigan Universities
- HTJ Pride Picnic Preview
- HTJ Schedule: Warming Up Detroit
- Progressive Detroit Talks On The National Level: Netroots Closeup
- LGBTs Connect At Netroots Nation
- Michigan Healthcare Providers Discuss LGBT Focus Initiatives
- Mark Schauer Comes To Braun Court
- Hotter Than July Preview
- Immigration: Out Of The Shadows
- Choice: Closely Aligned
- Environment: Only Way To Win Is By Working Together
- Housing: 'We Are All In This Together'
- Labor: A Decades Long Partnership
- Two More Openly LGBT Candidates Announce MI Campaigns
- Hotter Than July Film Festival In Midtown
- Diverse Support For Same-Sex Couples In Michigan's Marriage Ban Challenge