Arts & Entertainment
PFLAG to hold spring benefit
Originally printed 5/13/2010 (Issue 1819 - Between The Lines News)
PFLAG Ann Arbor will hold their third annual spring concert at 7:30 p.m. May 15 at St. Clare's Episcopal Church/Temple Beth Emeth at 2309 Packard Street. The Harmony Benefit Concert promises beautiful, heartfelt music that will help this local PFLAG group continue their work in the LGBT community. Attendees are encouraged to bring family and friends.
In Harmony is an LGBT-affirming ensemble that is committed to musical excellence. Their diverse members have found harmony not only in the music they create, but in the trust and respect they have for each other. They seek to share that harmony with everyone.
Tickets are $10 (children under 12 admitted free), and are available at the door and at Common Language Bookstore. Special arrangements can be made by calling 734-741-0659 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com. All proceeds will benefit the Ann Arbor chapter of PFLAG.
- EXCLUSIVE: Cameron Diaz Q&A On Being Called 'Bisexual,' Hollywood 'Fakeness'
- The DATC Presents 'The Laramie Project'
- Lansing Loads Calendar With Spring Events
- 'Twelfth Night' Gender Bends For Shakespeare's Birthday
- Queen Of Hearts: 'Kinky Boots' Star Billy Porter On Inspiring Gay Kids, Finding Forgiveness
- Deep Inside Hollywood