Arts & Entertainment
PFLAG to hold spring benefit
Originally printed 5/13/2010 (Issue 1819 - Between The Lines News)
PFLAG Ann Arbor will hold their third annual spring concert at 7:30 p.m. May 15 at St. Clare's Episcopal Church/Temple Beth Emeth at 2309 Packard Street. The Harmony Benefit Concert promises beautiful, heartfelt music that will help this local PFLAG group continue their work in the LGBT community. Attendees are encouraged to bring family and friends.
In Harmony is an LGBT-affirming ensemble that is committed to musical excellence. Their diverse members have found harmony not only in the music they create, but in the trust and respect they have for each other. They seek to share that harmony with everyone.
Tickets are $10 (children under 12 admitted free), and are available at the door and at Common Language Bookstore. Special arrangements can be made by calling 734-741-0659 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All proceeds will benefit the Ann Arbor chapter of PFLAG.
- Abigail Stauffer: Unfiltered
- 'Frances Ha': Dancing On Her Own
- John Grant's Tell-All Interview On HIV, Addiction & Revealing New Album
- Ann Arbor Summer Festival: Les Ballets, Prairie Home
- Deep Inside Hollywood
- Jinkx Monsoon Storms Detroit, Spreads Her Marshmallow Fluff
- 'Come On Ouevre' To The Robert Kidd Gallery
- Steven Soderbergh Q&A On Liberace Biopic, Matt Damon's Butt & 'Magic Mike 2' Being 'Far Along'