PFLAG to hold spring benefit
Originally printed 5/13/2010 (Issue 1819 - Between The Lines News)
PFLAG Ann Arbor will hold their third annual spring concert at 7:30 p.m. May 15 at St. Clare's Episcopal Church/Temple Beth Emeth at 2309 Packard Street. The Harmony Benefit Concert promises beautiful, heartfelt music that will help this local PFLAG group continue their work in the LGBT community. Attendees are encouraged to bring family and friends.
In Harmony is an LGBT-affirming ensemble that is committed to musical excellence. Their diverse members have found harmony not only in the music they create, but in the trust and respect they have for each other. They seek to share that harmony with everyone.
Tickets are $10 (children under 12 admitted free), and are available at the door and at Common Language Bookstore. Special arrangements can be made by calling 734-741-0659 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com. All proceeds will benefit the Ann Arbor chapter of PFLAG.
- AIDS/HIV Organizations
- Cabrini Clinic
- Golling Fiat of Birmingham
- Banquet Hall/Catering
- Laurel Manor
- Village Conference Center of Chelsea
- Fredrick Jewelers
- Birmingham Jewelry
- National Organizations
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association
- Rental Service
- Special Events Rentals
- Acme Partyworks
- Matrix Theatre
Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
- Michfest Responds: We Have a Few Demands Of Our Own
- Q&A: Jennifer Hudson On Lesbian Rumors & Drag Queen Attitude: 'I Don't Care What You Think'
- LeAnn Rimes Q&A: 'Eddie & I Are A Gay Man's Wet Dream'
- Why Jason Mraz Won't Kiss & Tell: 'I've Spoken Up For The Things That Are Important To Me'
- Equality Michigan Stands With Allies: Seeking Full Inclusion
"The Ghosts in Our Machine" is a powerful 2013 feature documentary about animal rights, made accessible through the photos and personal journey of well-known international photographer Jo-Anne McArthur and lesbian filmmaker Liz Marshall.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!