Stagecrafters announces auditions for the musical 'Little Women'
Originally printed 6/18/2009 (Issue 1725 - Between The Lines News)
ROYAL OAK -
Stagecrafters will hold auditions for "Little Women - The Broadway Musical" on June 28. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. with auditions starting at 1:30 p.m. The auditions will be held at the Baldwin Theatre, 415 S. Lafayette Ave., in downtown Royal Oak.
This is an open audition and no previous theatrical experience is necessary. Complete audition information and a registration form is available online at http://www.stagecrafters.org on the "Auditions" page. A small, non-returnable photo of the auditionee is requested. If you do not have a photo, one will be taken at auditions for $1. Please do not bring infants or toddlers to auditions, as it can be distracting for those auditioning. The show will be performed at the Baldwin Theatre September 4-27.
Stagecrafters, a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit community theatre group, is celebrating its 54th season of providing opportunities for members of the community to develop their talents and to volunteer their time to create an enriching, quality theatrical experience through its Main Stage, 2nd Stage, and Youth Theatre productions. Stagecrafters has an assisted listening system available for the hearing impaired and is handicapped accessible. Stagecrafters has been at the Baldwin Theatre (1922) since 1985.
Stagecrafters prides itself on providing professional quality shows at affordable prices, making the performing arts accessible to individuals in our "regional" community. Stagecrafters has been recognized as "Best Community Theatre" by HOUR Detroit Magazine readers since 2002.
- Ann Arbor Animal Hospital
- Ann Arbor Cat Clinic
- Humane Society of Huron Valley
- Washtenaw Veterinary Hospital
- Visitors Bureau
- Ypsilanti Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Women's Health
- Planned Parenthood Mid and South Michigan
- Men's Yoga
- Youth Services
- Neutral Zone
- The Corner Health Center - Young Adult Health Center
- Ozone House Youth and Family Services
Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
- Feds Give Spring Arbor University Permission To Discriminate Against LGBT Community
- Q&A: Panic! Frontman Talks Westboro Protest: 'It Was Pathetic'
- Michfest Responds: We Have a Few Demands Of Our Own
- Q&A: Jennifer Hudson On Lesbian Rumors & Drag Queen Attitude: 'I Don't Care What You Think'
- Viewpoint:Why Trans Exclusion At Michfest Must Finally End
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
"The Ghosts in Our Machine" is a powerful 2013 feature documentary about animal rights, made accessible through the photos and personal journey of well-known international photographer Jo-Anne McArthur and lesbian filmmaker Liz Marshall.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!