Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
About 50 people came out Friday for Hotter Than July's annual Gathering on LGBT Issues. The conference, which took place at Michigan State University's Detroit Center, has been a part of Detroit Black Gay Pride since its inception in 1996. READ MORE.
The Equality Act will be introduced Thursday, July 23 by Sen. Jeff Merkley, D-OR, in the U.S. Senate and Rep. Cicilline, D-RI, in the U.S. House of Representatives, along with many co-sponsors: Sens. Tammy Baldwin and Cory Booker, and Reps. Nancy Pelosi and John Lewis. They will be joined by a large number of co-sponsors. READ MORE.
Airtight logic. Everybody can go home now. Ryan Anderson has won this round of Insane Arguments. Stay tuned for Anderson's next column about how the global warming "hoax" is perpetuated by hipster beard length. READ MORE.
Life folded in 1973; circulation 13 million. Readership, 10 times that amount. Its sister publication, Time, continues to this day. READ MORE.
Last week was a very important step forward for nondiscrimination protections for LGBT people. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Q&A: Hilary Duff Talks Grindr & Giving Too Many F*cks, Geeks Out For Marriage Equality (and Miley Cyrus!)
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue
- Adam Lambert Reveals He Dressed 'Outlandishly' Because He Was 'Overcompensating,' Talks Lack Of Gay Artists
- Did Snyder Trade Signature On Anti-Gay Adoption Bills For Deal On Road Funding?
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
A study published in the journal The Lancet HIV reports that there is a significant disparity in HIV prevalence between black and white men who have sex with men. The study was published on Nov. 18 and found a startling 32 percent prevalence rate for black men who have sex with men, compared with only eight percent for white men who have sex with men.View More World AIDS Day
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!