Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Those doing the shouting and the stomping to raise HIVAIDS awareness are getting noticeably older. And as more and more Millennials begin to consider HIV a minor manageable disease, their absence at AIDS Walk Detroit has become apparent. They were not around when contracting HIV was considered a death sentence. They didn't witness the LGBT community being ravaged in the 1980s. They've never heard of AZT. Instead, they're coming of age in the era of drug cocktails and PrEP. READ MORE.
With polls showing a decline in support among Millennials, Hillary Clinton is underscoring LGBT rights to keep young voters from straying from the Democratic presidential ticket on Election Day. READ MORE.
I graduated college in 1992, the same year I tested HIV positive. Sometime in the late '90s, I reconnected with a college friend. He was actually a friend with benefits, so I was quite happy when he tracked me down, which wasn't that easy back then, at least compared with today. READ MORE.
I would hope you would not need me to point out that transgender people tend to live on the margins of society. READ MORE.
- KT Tunstall on Why Kissing Girls Wasn't Just a Phase and Channeling Her Masculinity ('I Feel Like I Have a C*ck')
- My 11 Minutes with Dolly Parton: How She's Helped Her Gay Mountain Family & Her Plan If She Were President
- Idina Menzel on Working Toward LGBT Icon Status, a Lesbian Elsa & Angry Gays Who Oppose Her 'Beaches' Remake
- Creep of the Week: Nico Hines
- Creep of the Week: Laura Ingraham
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!